There was raw energy captured in the photo. Something that I wanted to reproduce in this painting. Which is why I didn’t want it to be a ‘typical’ nice rendition. The brush strokes were fluid and sometimes even shot off the panel. That’s how the photo was. That’s how he is. That’s what I hope this painting illustrated.
- ChemWorldProject Manager, 2012 - present
- Teamlauncher.comProject Manager, 2011 - 2012
- Commission On Information and Communications TechnologyConsultant for Creative Content, 2005 - 2011
- Liquid Web Factory, LLCProject Manager [Freelance], 2011 - 2011
- Offshoring.comSr. Graphic Artist, SEO Trainer, Project Manager, 2006 - 2011
- Aegis PeopleSupport Inc.Direct Response eRep [Sales]- [Contractual], 2003 - 2005
- OnLine Services 2000 ManilaProduction Manager, 2001 - 2002
- Pinoynet Resources Inc.Creative Director / Incorporator, 1997 - 2001
- Animasia Studios Inc3D Animator and Artist, 1993 - 1996
For a time, my mind got tired of the technology and my hands turned
to wireworks. I created wire-wrapped jewelry for a year to soothe the
stress brought by keeping up with the times. Now I turn to another
medium. Words. The human mind is my paint and my blog is my canvas.
I shall take it to where I need to go...where I need to be, then I shall move on.
- St. Scholastica's CollegeB.S. Psychology, 1989 - 1992
- St. Scholastica's CollegeB.S.C. Human Resources Development, 1989 - 1992
Remember Mr. Expose: Killings Prevalent Under Aquino Too
Please follow and like us:
On Philippines Arbitral Win vs China: Statements of VP Leni, Joma Sison,...
STATEMENT OF THE SECRETARY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS 12 July 2016 The Philippines welcomes the issuance today, 12 July 2016, of the Award by the Ar
A Summary of the Final Decision on West Philippine Sea
On July 12, 2016, the Philippines won against China in the dispute regarding the South China Sea/West Philippine Sea. Below are the followin
DU30 Cabinet: Finance Secretary Carlos “Sonny” Dominguez III
What makes him stand out is the fact that he speaks our language. He doesn't talk about GDP, Growth Rates and use statistical percentile val