"Isn't it a bit silly that big companies are still using magic to do their jobs?"
Yes. Yes it is.
Yes. Yes it is.
13 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 50 previous comments
- Ok, I tried, Fred, so to add the final logical fallacy: fuck you asshat. There, you've won. Toddle off and allow those with reason AND imagination discuss the possibilities. Go study your phlogiston.
- Adding an Ad Hominem attack to the list is not helping. By my count, people provided more than a two dozen scientific reasons that dowsing has been proven to not work, and many of them explain why it will appear to work, as in your anecdote. But you refuse to accept any answer based on reason and imagination, or even factual. Even your own reason is discarded.
Spoken in your own words: "It was in the perfect secret stash spot".26w
- I did say I was, didn't I? Knowingly.
Reading comprehension. Try it.
Here practice on this. One word at a time.
Do not take that as anger, more a considered response to a mind seemingly incapable of imagination . I am talking to you in terms I know you will not be able to misread.
Take victory from that, I do not mind.
Again, sorry Rhys!26w
- I stated quite clearly what MIGHT explain it, multiple times. You seem to refuse to consider any of them. You can't shout me down, either, and I could not care less what language you use, other then point out it's not helping your case to verbally turn the monopoly board over.26w
- No Fred, you didn’t. Go back and read yourself objectively. Again, you are projecting. I am not angry, I am not upset. I find you to be an asshole, and calmly, quietly, told you to go fuck yourself.
Your reading comprehension is so low, yet you lecture me?
No monopoly board, no tantrums. Just telling an asshole to fuck off.
And, for the last time: Sorry, Rhys. I'm done with him now. Shouldn't have started with him tbh, but, you know, hindsight.26w
- Closing comments. You all have a nice day now.26w
Commenting is disabled for this post.