- foodcloudsCo-Founder, present
- Cirrus SystemsSoftware Engineer, 2011 - 2012
- SoWink, Inc.VP, Product, 2011 - 2012
- Corporate Operations Engineer, 2006 - 2011
- SlugNews.comCEO & Founder, 2008 - 2010
- SpaceXWeb Developer, 2007 - 2007
- UCSC Media ServicesField Technician, 2004 - 2004
- University of California, Santa CruzBusiness Management and Economics, 2004 - 2008
DIY Home Remedy: Herbal Poultices for Everyday Cuts and Scrapes - Whole ...
With spring only a month away, it’s a great time to head to the bookstore and buy a field guide to the wild weeds and herbs growing in your
Comparison of anaerobic and aerobic digestion - Wikipedia, the free ency...
The following article is a comparison of aerobic and anaerobic digestion. In both aerobic and anaerobic systems the growing and reproducing
Google Adds Optional Data Compression Feature To Chrome For Mobile, Redu...
Google today is officially announcing the release of a data compression feature for its Chrome mobile web browser which allows you to reduce
How To Roast Perfect Pumpkin Seeds – Easy, Crunchy, Addictive! — Oh She ...
The first time I roasted pumpkin seeds, I burned the crap out of them. It was heart-breaking, especially since I wasn’t convinced it was eve
Rediscover Anaerobic Composting - An Ancient Fertilizer
Chinese farmers have used anaerobic composting for centuries to maintain soil fertility. Can your garden benefit from this lost art?