Profile cover photo
Profile photo
RevLocal
215 followers -
You're in the right place.
You're in the right place.

215 followers
About
RevLocal's posts

Post has attachment
Public
It might seem like social media is all a business needs, but don't put all your marketing eggs in one basket. Here's why websites still matter to local search in 2017. http://selnd.com/2rQP1eN

5 reasons why websites still matter to local search in 2017
Photo

Post has attachment
Public
Increasing conversions on your landing page could be as easy as adding customer reviews. https://goo.gl/LTm2gk

How to Improve Your Landing Pages With Customer Reviews | Digital Marketing for Local Businesses | RevLocal
Photo

Post has attachment
Public
Are you ready to get started with digital marketing? Join us for a free webinar at 2 p.m. EST June 21. We’ll talk about how you can use the latest strategies to get your business found and chosen by more consumers online. https://goo.gl/oW4Bk5

Webinar | How to Get Started With Digital Marketing
Photo

Post has attachment
Public
It's time to write your next social post but you're drawing a blank. All you need is a little bit of user-generated content. https://goo.gl/dFtDwN

How to Make the Most of Existing Content & Amp up Your Digital Marketing Strategy | Digital Marketing for Local Businesses | RevLocal
Photo

Post has attachment
Public
Visual content is 40 times more likely to be shared on social media than other types of content. Find out where you can get the best images to pair with your social posts. https://goo.gl/71GZVo
Photo

Post has attachment
Public
RevLocal is the restaurant marketing partner you need! Visit our restaurant industry page to hear from a client who has seen great results using our services. https://goo.gl/wQXr0Z

Digital Marketing for Local Businesses | RevLocal
Photo

Post has attachment
Public
The colors you choose for your marketing materials can make a big impact on consumers' purchase decisions. Read our latest blog post to find out how! https://goo.gl/0iXS36

How to Boost Your Marketing Strategy With Color Theory | Digital Marketing for Local Businesses | RevLocal
Photo

Post has attachment
Public
Why should you invest in content marketing? What content attracts the most engagement? This article from Search Engine Journal will tell you everything you need to know. http://bit.ly/2qWmKCL

7 Content Types That Gain the Most Engagement & Links - Search Engine Journal

Post has attachment
Public
On average, just 2% of consumers who visit your website are going to convert. What can you do to catch the other 98%? Cross-platform advertising. https://goo.gl/d6QnB2

This Is Why You Need a Cross-Platform Advertising Strategy | Digital Marketing for Local Businesses | RevLocal
Photo

Post has attachment
Public
If you want more diners visiting your restaurant, customers have to be able to find you online. Our restaurant marketing strategies can help you do just that! Visit our website to find out how. https://goo.gl/v8zQNX
Photo
Wait while more posts are being loaded