THE ALL NEW CANON EOS 5D MARK IV IS HERE!
1. 30MP full frame sensor
2. Shoots at up 120fps
3. 4K video recording
4. Touchscreen display that allows for pinch and zoom just like your smartphone
5. Stores to either an SD or UDMA 7 card. The UDMA comes in handy for your 4K footage.
6. A Timelapse feature now included and finished processes may be assembled in-camera for quick export.
Here's a short video putting the new Canon to the test > [https://youtu.be/_HH4pmAWpu0
]______________________________________________________________What stands out for me are the focus features now added in:
1. Focus control seems to be one very important aspect that plays a huge role in the development of this new 5D Mark IV as the features are endless.
Of course with 4K video recording included, these many focus options should lead to sharper, cleaner, crisper footage.
2. The Movie Servo AF feature allows for continuous focus on moving objects and this is all managed by the camera itself or you can touch and manually focus on an area or on a subject.
You may even touch, hold and drag around to focus on several areas at different intervals as you record.
With these new touch and focus features, persons with large fingers may wanna grab themselves a stylus for precise accuracy.
3. With 4K video recording in the camera, based on the 30fps still capture, from the footage, you may select a frame and save as a high quality still image that has super clear clarity.
4. This new 5D Mark IV has built-in Wi-Fi and can be paired with your smartphone or tablet through the Canon Connect App.
This feature allows us to:
a. Use our smartphone or tablet to offer a larger display.
b. Control the camera's autofocus, aperture, ISO, just as you would with a DJI Osmo for those familiar with that product.
c. Share images to multiple devices over Wi-Fi______________________________________________________________
For price, specs and details on the Canon 5D Mark IV visit > http://amzn.to/2bZAIO0
My recommendation for fluid head to support this Camera > http://amzn.to/2btiqDw
My suggestion for a Strong, Sturdy but Lightweight Tripod > http://amzn.to/2bthWwX______________________________________________________________
and SUBSCRIBE to the YouTube Channel > https://youtube.com/RecarroJames
Photo By: http://www.wexphotographic.com/ #canoneos5dmarkiv #5DMarkIV #canonphotography