Thank you so much for visiting! Alternatives Conference 2015 is being held from October 14-18th, 2015, in Memphis TN! Registration is available below at: http://www.altcon2015.net/register/
Sponsored by a grant from SAMHSA The time is now! Open call for proposals http://www.altcon2015.net/call-for-proposals/ for Alternatives Conference 2015 , held in Memphis, TN from October 14-18th, 2015 ! Registration is also available here http://www.altcon...
Rebekah Katherine Brewis
Executive Director, PDX Trans* Pride
PO Box 90531, Portland, OR 97290
Take care, and love you all!
(I'll be back around)...
Rebekah aka Katt
A Few Words of Encouragement in Obtaining Transgender Healthcare under Medicaid in the State of Oregon (low income health insurance): 1. If you make less than approximately $16,200 per year, you are eligible. Once reviewed as eligible, eligibility is good f...
- PDX Trans PrideExecutive Director, 2013 - presentPDX Trans Pride is proud to advocate on behalf of transgender persons through activism, advocacy, education and organizational activities. Mission Ensuring equal rights of all transgender Oregonians through legal advocacy and organizing. PDX Trans Pride is a a local transgender grass roots community organization that partners with multiple nonprofit organizations to create an integral community, in the Portland, Oregon region. Members are encouraged to build community, as we grow into a versatile and positive transgender social organization, benefiting the lives of trans individuals through our nonprofit activities, including Founding and Directing the past 2014 Portland Trans Pride March at the 2014 Pride Festival. Offerings Gender diversity and cultural competency training, organizing, education, event planning, fundraising, volunteering, opportunities, community partnerships, business partnerships, mediation, activism.
- PDX Trans Pride BlogsideBlogger, 2011 - presentOfficial Blog of PDX Trans Pride
- TTLP Social Media ServicesOwner, 2012 - 2014
- TransBeauty PDX ModelingDeveloper, 2014
- Independent StudiesCivil and Criminal Law, 2001 - presentPersonal experience in successfully self-litigating a number of civil rights lawsuits in the state of Oregon, including multiple 42 USC Section 1983, Oregon Tort claims, small claims, restraining orders, Habeas Corpus, and Mandamus.
- Portland Community CollegeMultimedia Program, 2012 - 2014
- Clash of Clans
- Mortal Kombat X
- Racing Rivals
Under Bill, Medicaid Would Incentivize Community-Based Options
A bipartisan group of senators is looking to provide financial incentives to states for helping people with disabilities live and work in th
Honest Dialogue and Heated Moments Mark Q Center’s Second Town Hall Meeting
By Leela Ginelle, PQ Monthly On Wednesday February 11, Q Center held its second Town Hall meeting. The meetings are intended to inform the L
Anti-trans trolling spree forces Wikipedia to ban U.S. House staffers fo...
Tweet; Print Friendly and PDF; Email this page. Tweet. Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia, has once again blocked all computers from the U.S
What the Supreme Court’s Hobby Lobby Decision Means for LGBT People
Fifty years ago, the Supreme Court upheld the right of individuals to access birth control despite the opposition of some religious sects. S
“What It Means to be Unrepentant:” Tori Amos On Aging, Politics, and the...
By Nick Mattos, PQ Monthly There’s no one in the world quite like Tori Amos. Over the last three decades, the celebrated musician has left .
Why Have We Abandoned Chelsea Manning? - Proud Queer (PQ Monthly)
By Katey Pants, Special for PQ Monthly. One of the most reviled and invisible public figures of our time is Chelsea Manning. For those of yo
5 Shocking Realities of Being Transgender the Media Ignores
I bet that, for most of you, nothing would feel weirder than having your dad or brother tell you he's now a woman. And for a certain percent
President Vladimir Putin Set To Release Pussy Riot
President Vladimir Putin is set to release imprisoned female rock band Pussy Riot, by the 2014 Winter Olympics, it has been announced. Is th