h/t (who you should have in your circles because she stays up to date on all this stuff!)
Google introduces Google Trends emailed to you!
"Google announced today they will be rolling out the ability for users to have popular topics from Google Trends and Hot Searches delivered via email.
This new feature will work in a very similar way to how Google Alerts currently works. You will be able to subscribe to a particular topic and receive a notification if there is an increase in search volume around that topic.
Currently, Google allows you to subscribe to any search topic, Hot Searches for any country, or any U.S. monthly Top Chart.
You will also be able to subscribe to notifications about trending topics by location. For example, if you want to stay up to date about trends and popular searches in your local area, you can set up an email notification to tell you about the “hottest” Hot Searches in the location of your choice and get occasional emails about major local trends."
Pin for later: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/192528952795141935/
#googletrends #googletrending #seotips #seomarketing #marketingtips
- Rebecca Quinn Business Solutions - Simple systems to start, run & grow your small bizBusiness Management & Marketing, 2004 - present
11684 Ventura Blvd #319, Studio City, CA 91604
Small Business Success Adviser. Make your business the best it can be!
- Business owners share common challenges: Overwhelm. Wearing all the hats. Going into business to do what you love but not loving the business stuff. Getting the word out to get more customers and make more money. Wanting all the parts of your business to work together.
- Simple systems to start, run & grow your small biz
- For small biz owners, solopreneurs & professionals.
- Business plans. Marketing plans. Operations. Online presence. Getting you found online & off. Emergency preparedness. Customer service. Organization, automation, outsourcing.
Did you go into business to do what you love? Are you spending too much time doing everything but that? You didn't go into business to be an expert ON business. I did.
Rebecca Quinn, MA Organizational Management, DBA in process
Rebecca Quinn Business Solutions - Los Angeles, CA and virtually everywhere
- DBA, 2012 - presentDoctor of Business Administration in process
- Antioch University Santa Barbara - MA Organizational ManagementMA Organizational Management