I decided this topic needed further discussion because a lot of designers and website owners are using WordPress accordion and tabbed content plugins without knowing the negative affect it has on the health of their website. #wordpress #seotips
- Central Michigan University; Grayling High School
- Web Savvy Marketing (current)
Founder of Web Savvy Marketing, a Michigan based digital marketing agency that specializes in WordPress website design with integrated SEO. The firm also produces stock WordPress themes that are built on the Genesis framework.
Known as the cat lady. Avid Internet geek and lover of all things technology with a particular emphasis on Apple products and WordPress.
Fan of lake living, the four seasons, and the state of Michigan.
LADA for over ten years and insulin pumper for six years. Thankful for technology and the gift of life it brings.
- Web Savvy MarketingPresident & Founder, 2009 - presentWeb Savvy Marketing offers online promotion and marketing to small to mid-market companies throughout the United States and to clients across the globe. Services include WordPress consulting, all-inclusive website development, custom WordPress theme design, and SEO consulting. The firm develops and sells premium WordPress themes, as well as offers a number of onsite boot camps that cover SEO, social media, and blogging.
- Technology Group InternationalVice President of Marketing, 2003 - 2009TGI is an ERP software developer for small and mid-market manufacturing and distribution companies. TGI’s exclusive focus is on the development, implementation, and support of the Enterprise 21 enterprise software. While at TGI, Rebecca's was responsible for managing traditional and Internet marketing activities. Responsibilities include marketing, public relations, event management, website development, organic SEO, and content development. Rebecca authored TGI's Software Selection Took Kit, as well as published a number of articles in both technical and industry specific publications.
- DelphiSales Manager, 2000 - 2003Delphi is a leading global supplier of electronics and technologies for automotive, commercial vehicle and other market segments. Operating major technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support facilities in 30 countries, Delphi delivers real-world innovations that make products smarter and safer as well as more powerful and efficient. Rebecca was responsible for large account management and future product sales to OEM customers such as General Motors and DaimlerChrysler. Product knowledge and sales activity includes safety and interior system products which include airbags, seatbelts, instrument panels, and steering wheels.
- Technology Group InternationalSenior Consultant, 1997 - 2000Provided presales activities, consulting, and training services to ERP software customers.
- Lowry Computer ProductsOperations Manager, 1994 - 1997With 37 years of implementing technology innovations nationwide, Lowry Computer Products has established itself as the Premier AIDC System Integrator. Today, Lowry has over 10,000 customers and is the premier AIDC system integrator focused on barcode, RFID, bio-metric, enterprise mobility, and asset management solutions. While at Lowry, Rebecca was responsible for the management of customer service, purchasing, and inventory control activities at barcode and data collection distributor. She also was the onsite trainer for Lowry's ERP software solution, Enterprise 21.
1001 Lessons I Have Learned from 16 Years of SEO | by SEO Theory
Lesson Number 1: Never Trust a Headline on a Blog According to conventional wisdom, "recent research", all your favorite blogging experts, a
10 Hidden Gems In Google Analytics: Smart Web Data Analysis
Discover the gems in 80% of Google Analytics that you are not using, features that will transform your ability to identify high-impact insig
EP102 - Your WordPress business: it's not a hobby - Sept 1 2014 WPwaterc...
On this episode of WPwatercooler we discuss treating your WordPress business as a real business and not a hobby. Treat it like a real busine
New FDA Guidelines: Pregnant Women Need to Eat More Fish!
Women who consume more fish during pregnancy improve a child’s IQ and produced a positive effect extended to verbal skills.
8 Important Stats Gathered from Analyzing Over 18,000 Small to Medium Ec...
Like most large industries on the Internet, the e-commerce space has become more competitive as new businesses, platforms, and complimentary
Congrats to Dr. Corsi for Being Listed as a Top Doctor in Southeast Mich...
The Associated Obstetrics & Gynecology team would like to congratulate Dr. Paul Corsi for being named one of the top doctors in Metro Parent
EP94 - Selling WordPress themes: marketplace or on your own site WPwater...
On this episode of WPwatercooler we will be continuing our discussion on selling WordPress themes as a business and focusing on if you shoul
EP92 - What is the best price for a WordPress theme? - June 23, 2014 WPw...
On this episode we discuss what is the best prices for a WordPress theme this from both the seller and the buyers perspective.
Does your marketing gel with your social customer service team? [infogra...
Marketing Pilgrim's "Infographics" Channel. Marketing Pilgrim's "Infographic" Channel is sponsored by Avalaunch Media. Avalaunch has created
The 50 Finest WordPress Creations in the World - ManageWP
Yesterday we re-launched the ManageWP Blog with a new mission: to champion those of you in the WordPress community who are toiling away to c