quick question. say you have an individual, and a few siblings, genotyped. but you don't have their parents or parents' relatives. is there is a way to reconstruct which homologs came from which parent (assume they are basically same ethnicity)? the way thought would be to look for methylation patterns on imprinted genes where the bias is always toward one sex or the other, and use those loci as tags. deas?
Shared publiclyView activity