My GoPro Hero 4 is in the backpack. If you see pictures that look like the one below, that's my GoPro! Thanks!
- Socially acceptableChief Marketing Officer. Digital & Social Media specialist, 2009 - present
- Rimon Advisory & Investments.Head of Marketing, 2015 - present
- CxC GlobalGlobal Marketing Director, 2014 - 2015
- KINSHIP digitalGeneral Manager, NSW. Social Media - Corporate Advisor, 2012 - 2014
- KINSHIP enterpriseGeneral Manager, NSW. Social Media - Corporate Advisor, 2012 - 2014
- Razor Brand AgencySocial Media Director, 2011 - 2011
- Continuity Programs AustraliaFounder & CEO, 2007 - 2009
- WindowlineSales Executive, 2004 - 2008
- Coca-Cola AmatilBusiness Development Manager, 2003 - 2004
- Orange LineSocial Media Director, 2011 - 2012
Raz Chorev is a sought-after Business Advisor and Social Media expert, and the author of the popular LinkedIn e-book, Easy Steps to LinkedIn Success, achieving over 50,000 downloads.
With 18 years of practical business, sales and marketing experience, Raz has contributed to the growth of many companies by creating and implementing digital and social media strategies. Raz’s candid and frank approach has earned him the reputation of a straight shooter with no hidden agendas, his actions and motivations always being fully transparent. With an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the digital and social media space, Raz communicates complex propositions in a simple and approachable way.
Raz has been utilising Social Media since 2006 and has since been advising several organisations on how to navigate the social media maze and maximise its effectiveness for their business whether they are a financial institution, industry association, NGO, academia, recruitment firm or SME. Raz has published dozens of articles in business magazines such as CEO Online, My Business and MPA, and he is frequently contacted by journalists for comments on Social Media.
Social Media Strategies, Digital Marketing, Online Marketing, Branding and identity, marketing and sales strategies,customer loyalty and customer retention strategies.
- Wharton School of the University of PennsylvaniaGamification, 2014 - 2015
- Bar-Ilan UniversityBusiness Administration, 1994 - 1997
- Wharton School of the University of PennsylvaniaMarketing, 2013 - 2013