While I want this to be a forum for open discussion and dialogue, I also want it to be a family friendly place. Please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition, I ask that you follow the posting guidelines here. Posts will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below.
- No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- No comments that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of: sexual acts, bodily waste functions, criminal activities, or the intent to commit any of the above .
- No comments or photos that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- No comments or photos that suggest or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability.
- No solicitations or advertisements. Similarly, no attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- No comments that violate or infringe on the rights of others including, without limitation: patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other property rights.
- No comments that contain viruses or computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
There are numerous scams online that often use Army imagery or impersonate Army personnel to collect money for personal gain. I have never, nor will I ever, solicit anyone for personal donations of any kind.
If you feel that you have been the victim of an Internet scam, you should report the incident to your local law enforcement agency.
Comments on this page accusing or alleging that there is involvement in such activities will be removed.
This is not intended to serve as an official forum for complaints, allegations or rights of redress within or against the Army, its Soldiers or Civilian employees. Such complaints, allegations or requests for redress should be brought to the attention of the appropriate Army agency or official who has competent jurisdiction, such as the United States Army Criminal Investigation Division Command, The United States Army Inspector General, or the appropriate command.
Statements made on this page do not constitute an endorsement by myself or the U.S. Army, of any private organization(s), their product(s) or
service(s), or the information presented by said private organization.
I reserve the right, in my sole discretion, to terminate your access to this forum for any reason, with or without notice.