WinoDino - Likely the only white dinosaur dressed in a tux in the entire Caribbean region
"Dino" was commissioned by the DuPont Company, and welcomed guests to their award winning five star Hotel DuPont in Wilmington, Delaware. A few of the notable guests include Charles Lindbergh, Amelia Earhart, John F. Kennedy, Eleanor Roosevelt, Bob Hope, Joe DiMaggio, and Katharine Hepburn.
How Dino made his way to the Caribbean . . . See more at: http://www.travel2thecaribbeanblog.com/2012/08/the-mystery-of-winodino.html#sthash.7bDbEUj6.dpuf
Share this if you believe you have a right to know what our governments are up to.
- Vende SocialDirector, Client Services, 2014 - present'm responsible for results and client satisfaction for Vende Social, a full service internet marketing firm based in the Dallas area. Since our beginning, our mission has been to “Connect Customers to Our Clients.” We achieve winning outcomes for our B2B clients due to our metric driven approach and the 30 years plus of digital marketing experience our leadership team possesses. We know who we are and who our ideal client is. Our uniques: We put internet marketing on a quota and make sure your get the results you need. We have the experience to back it up. We are entrepreneurs just like you and have been serving clients for over 14 years. We have proven methods, best practices, and processes that work.
- Sunset Watch VillaSales and Digital Marketing, 2010 - presentCreate, develop, and implement a multi channel marketing strategy for Virgin Gorda's most sought after luxury rental villa. Responsible for semantic search strategy to ensure the villa is found by visitors on the web. Engineer social marketing campaigns across many platforms to insure Villa brand awareness associated with Virgin Gorda, the British Virgin Islands and the Caribbean.
- BrandpointContent Strategist, 2013 - 2014Provide clients with enhanced, technically relevant content strategies to drive their business.Evaluate business objectives and content requirements to create content strategies, taking into consideration website content, social media and organic search results.
- Self EmployedDigital Consultant, E-Commerce Strategy and Consulting, 2010 - 2014Work with clients to help them define their unique value proposition, craft mission statements, and identify online niche markets for their products and services.
- Allivictus USASales and Marketing, 2011 - 2013Introduction of a very simple, highly effective aged garlic extract into the US market.
- Strongpoint MarketingE-commerce Strategist, 2011 - 2013Digital marketing consulting for Tucson (AZ) and Wilmington (DE) best known marketing and market research firm. Educate clients on social media best practices and search marketing strategies. Guide customers on website redesign to reflect current Inbound Marketing standards. Design and construct PPC and SEO campaigns. Clients included Foxfire Marketing, the Mid Atlantic Wine and Food Festival, and the British Virgin Islands Winemakers Dinners, amongst others.
- Fan Shack, IncOwner, 1998 - 2007
- USAFThermonuclear Hitman, 1985 - 1990
- Phoenix Website DesignWebsite sales, 2012 - 2013Sold website design and CMS platforms (Live Edit) for a boutique Twin Cities website firm. Identified prospects, assessed needs, and delivered a fantastic product to the client.
- Virgin Gorda Blog (current)
- Ray Larson Facebook Page (current)
- Midway Speedskating Club Facebook Page (current)
- Sunset Watch Villa Pinterest Page (current)
- Midway Speedskating Club Pinterest Page (current)
- Sunset Watch Villa Facebook Page (current)
- Linkedin Profile (current)
- brandpoint.com (current)
- mawff.org (past)
- Marketing Profs (current)
- Vende Social (current)
- Full Sail UniversityMS, Internet Marketing, 2012 - 2013
- University of San FranciscoInteractive Marketing, 2011 - 2012
- Norwich UniversityMA in Military History, 2008 - 2010
- University of MiamiMBA, 1984 - 1985
- University of MiamiBBA, 1980 - 1984
- Christopher Columbus High School1980
- Splash Media UniversitySocial Media Management, 2011 - 2012
Online travel marketing is broken, content marketing is the solution | L...
“Where do you want to go?” This is the question that every travel review site and online travel agency (OTA) asks when you visit their site.
Brandpoint content marketing writers juggle a wide variety of client projects. Here's a day in the life!
Google News is just as competitive as the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages), so you have to take a long term approach to getting into Goog
Should you allow comments with your blog? Here's why you may, or may not, want to include a comments section.
Jessica Gaumer: Infographics, Listicles Videos and More Have Changed the...
By Jessica Gaumer Marketing Specialist, Brandpoint The mat release has been around for years. If you’re a longtime PR professional, you’re w
Google+ Ripples is a social analytics tool in the Google +platform. It allows users to see how their content was shared on G+ and by whom. L
Home Decorating Style Guide: Explore Different Design Types to Create Yo...
Inspirations, Decor Ideas, DIY, How-To's
The Collaborative Economy Is Coming for Your Business. Are You Ready?
Sharing services like Airbnb and Uber are just the tip of the iceberg. Thousands of similar companies are popping up, in almost every market
From 10 Blue Links To Entity SERPs: Is Your Website Ready?
Search is changing and along with it the landscape of search results. SERPs are more adaptive, more engaging, more informative, more interac
Read when and how use Noindex, Nofollow, Canonical and Disallow
We've persuaded Henrik Bondtofte to write a guide on when and how to use Noindex, Nofollow, Canonical and Disallow tags and attributes. Read