- bKash LimitedManager, Campaign Management, 2013 - presentAssuming overall responsibility for Usage & Usability - Preparing segment wise loyalty and retention plan - Developing platform to enable for Cross Sell & Up Sell – Negotiations with different external parties for joint campaigns - Analysing business case to justify 'campaign investments' with recommendations - Preparing GTM Plan for all camping launch with checklist, ensure control on campaign budget and evaluate post campaign performance - Developing camping brief for internal & external communication
- QubeeManager, Product Development| Retention and Loyalty| DigitalMedia, 2012 - 2013Major roles/responsibilities: Marketing budget planning, develop business process and strategy to ensure steady acquisition model and revenue growth, maintain a sustainable retention rate, create new business opportunities for incremental revenue (VAS), consumer research & insight analysis and overall strategy for digital media, sponsorship, campaign planning to retain brand equity. Achievements: Maintaining highest retention rate in the history of QUBEE. Launched 1st true loyalty platform in Internet industry of Bangladesh: “QUBEE Ace Club”. Innovation in Value added service (Hotspot, Live traffic update, digital content distribution etc.)
- QubeeManager, Product Development & Digital Media, 2012 - 2012Major roles/responsibilities: Product Development and Innovation, Project Management, Social media Communication & Strategic alliance, Product/Service campaign design and execution, Online research. Achievements: 1st Corporate Brand to achieve 150,000 fans in Facebook Fan Page; QubeeZone, launched 1st Mobile Bill Pay service for PrePay users & Post Pay users in WiMAX industry, Online Bill Payment Process, QUBEE Website launch.
- QubeeAsst. Manager Product Development, 2010 - 2011Major roles/responsibilities: Product Development and Innovation, Social media Communication, Product/Service campaign design and execution, Consumer insight analysis and market intelligence. Achievements: Best Performer awards (2010), 1st ever PrePay broadband launch in the industry, After Sales Service through Social Media.
- RobiAccount Manager, 2009 - 2010Major roles/responsibilities: Achieving sales target, Corporate Relationship maintain, Corporate Account Management Achievements: Success history to on board Microsoft, A-Tex International in ROBI’s corporate list within a short period of time.
- aamra networksAsst. Managet Sales and Relationship, 2007 - 2009Major roles/responsibilities: Corporate Relationship management, Corporate Account Management, Primary trouble shooting, online communication, Customer Portal Maintenance. Achievements: Rewarded with two promotions in back-to-back years for providing leadership and analytical capabilities in delivering complex assignments successfully and timely
- North South UniversityBBA (Finance), 2002 - 2007
Google Vs. Facebook Ads: All You Need To Know - Jhalmoori
There is confusion among us regarding Facebook and Google ads. Confusion in how it works rather what it is. Most of the
Champions League review:- Arsenal rocked; Liverpool shocked; Madrid surv...
Liverpool has been the latest victim of the latest giant killers called F.C. Basel. The Swiss outfit who has defeated Manchester United,
Dhaka- A City of Foodies: Three Major Norm Breakers - Jhalmoori
Dhaka is more than just a city it’s a food paradise. Just like there are at least one A+ holders per square
Can you really bend the iPhone 6 Plus that easily? Apple says No! - Jhal...
There had been numerous talks about the iPhone 6 Plus bending, a lot of YouTuber’s proved in their videos how it could
iPhone 6 Plus: Is It the Worst Device from Apple till Date? - Jhalmoori
Imagine you just bought your new iPhone 6 Plus with 799$ and when you get back home you bring out your phone
The Samsung Galaxy Edge: A Phone With A New Taste - Jhalmoori
Remember the times of the “dumbphone”? Every phone would look different! You could see a phone 10 feet away and still recognize
Sunday Review: United Stunned; Once a Blue ‘At times’ a Sky Blue. - Jhal...
Just when Manchester United fans thought all the agony of last season will be put to bed courtesy of spending over 150
Nokia Lumia 530: The Best Value for Money - Jhalmoori
If there is one phone company that makes one of the most value for money phones it has to be Nokia. After
European Nights Are Back: Champions League 2014/15 - Jhalmoori
It’s only when mid September comes football fanatics becomes the most cheerful person in the world. Yes this is the time where
Technology That Can Help Prevent Children from Drowning - Jhalmoori
Not very often do we find technology being utilized for the safety of human beings, specifically children. Children are the ones who