What's Our Lines?
show is celebrating it’s 75th broadcast by turning the digital lunch table around and putting the “Bunch” on the hot-seat.
The original TV Show, What’s My Line
appeared on CBS from 1950 to 1967. It had a panel whose goal was to guess the guest’s
If you’ve been watching the the #RayBunch
for awhile, you'll know that we all have something
to do with marketing. But what do you really know about us?
Is Scotty a boxer
IfJess was a tree, what kind of tree would that be? #joke
Some questions we might get...Why are we doing what we’re doing?What was our journey to get here?What other things did we do?Who are our influencers?What do we love most and hate most about what we do?
Get the picture?
My goal is starting the Lunch Bunch show 75 episodes ago was to have a place where friends could gather around a virtual lunch table each week.
We'd chat as we would around an office launch table.
Sometimes it’s about work and sometimes we just rant.
What’s different about our table is that it extends across the internet.
It's a virtual table that welcomes people from around the world.
And before our lunch mates go back to their cubicle or basement office, we hope we've left you something to think about.
This week, we hope you’ll see your story in our stories.
Bring along your questions, comments, stories.
We’ll do our best in 30 minutes to respond to them all. If not, we’ll do so in the Event comments.
Join us on Tuesday, April 14th at 12:15pm Watching on mobile? Here's the YouTube link:
- The ScottTreatment: www.theSCOTTtreatment.com+Randy Bowden
- Bowden2Bowden marketing & branding virtual consultancy firm: http://bowden2bowden.com
- Twitter:@bowden2bowden+Jessica Dewell
- Business Consulting Advisory Board: http://infusionprinciple.com
- Twitter:@jess_dewell+B.L. Ochman
- Google+ Events, Coaching, Digital Strategist: http://www.whatsnextblog.com/
- Twitter:@whatsnext+Ray Hiltz
- Social Strategist & Google+ Specialist - Power Your Business With Google Plus: Visit: rayhiltz.com
Here's a sample of our recent shows:
- *How to Create Compelling Images for Your Content w/+Dustin W. Stout
- Is Social Media a Mobocracy?
- Spring Cleaning Your Digital House
- It Ain't Easy Being Evergreen
- Generalist or Specialist? With Ryan Hanley
- https://youtu.be/hoXxt-WSn1kView other past Lunch Bunch shows on my YouTube Playlist:
Subscribe here for my weekly Newsletter: http://goo.gl/EbWkOaHeads Up:If you attended the show and commented in the events page, you will be put in a notification circle to be invited to future shows. If you don't wish to be included in this notification circle, let me know and I'll remove you from it.