2) My eyes want nothing other than to see Your beautiful form. My ears want nothing other than to hear the recitation of Your songs.
3) Neither by day or night does this tongue want to sing mundane songs. O Pitavasa, O Lord Jagannatha, who wears yellow garments, chanting Your holy name is my only last hope.
4) My nose is not interested in the smells of this world. It only wants to relish the fragrance of Your prasadi-garlands, tulasi, flowers, sandalwood paste and camphor.
5) O Rama Vanamali, O Flute-playing Krsna, who gives pleasure to His devotees, my fingers want only to be engaged in the japa of 'Hare Krsna'. Salabega, of lowborn caste, pleads to give up his body in the holy land of Jagannatha Puri.
[ "Jagannatha He Kichi Magun Nahin Mun Tote" by Salabega ]
- Keck Medical Center of USCBusiness Intelligance Analyst, 2011 - present
Come back and I'll expound at great and boring length about being a computer geek from Chicago who's lived in LA for about 30 years. And, I met the Hare Krishnas in 1970. That may explain some of my posts.
OK. Move along, now.
- Francis W. Parker School1972
Visualization, Biomechanics and Yoga: The Popliteus Muscle
Techniques of visualizing are employed in many disciplines. Elite athletes, from NFL quarterbacks to champion racing car drivers often integ
The Hollywood Fault Has Finally Been Mapped And It's Bad News
Updated 9:49 am: Pop the champagne, NIMBYs: Turns out the proposed site of the huge Millennium Hollywood project appears to be directly...
How to Prevent Google+ Followers From Spamming Your Gmail
Yesterday, Google announced that it is now possible to email someone you're following on Google+ without knowing their email address.
State surveillance of personal data is theft, say world's leading authors
500 signatories including Günter Grass, Margaret Atwood and Martin Amis demand 'digital bill of rights' to curb state abuses
PNY NVIDIA Quadro NVS 295 256MB Low Profile PCI-Express x1 Workstation V...
PNY NVIDIA Quadro NVS 295 256MB Low Profile PCI-Express x1 Workstation Video Card
'Pink slime': Revolting beef additive or absolutely edible?
"Pink slime," a food additive made from spare beef trimmings that's treated with ammonium hydroxide to kill off E. coli , salmonella an
NEC Casio readies 4.3-inch dual screen Android phone
NEC Casio's forthcoming Medias W Android smartphone has two 4.3-inch touch screens arranged back-to-back on a hinge.