மரணம்! நாம் பிறந்த அன்றே தீர்மானிக்கப் பட்ட ஒன்று. ஆனாலும் கூட நம்மில் யாரும் இதை விரும்புவதேயில்லை. மரணத்தை வெல்லவும், உயிரை தக்க வைக்கவுமே காலம் காலமாய் மனித குலம் போராடி வருகிறது.
இத்தகைய மரணத்தை வெல்லும் கலையில் குறிப்பிடத் தக்க அளவு சாதனைகளைச் செய்தவர்கள் நம்து சித்தர் பெருமக்கள். தங்களுடைய தெளிவுகளை, அனுபவங்களைத் தம்முடைய சீடர்கள் வழியே விட்டுச் சென்றிருக்கின்றனர். நாம்தான் அவற்றை தேடித் தெளியவோ அல்லது பயன்படுத்தவோ முனையவில்லை.
For those who dont know what a Ghazal is: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghazal
It is a series of Urdu couplets usually sung in a mehfil (gathering of poetry lovers). Famous Ghazal writers include Rumi, Mirza Ghalib among others.
Jagjit Singh's Ghazals gave us company during our heartbreaks.
tum itna jo muskura rahe ho
- Innovative Sound And Light Engineering,ChennaiConsultant Sound/Recording Engineer, 1997 - present• Successfully Involved in Event Management and Consultancy from Concept to Completion of recording studios, stadiums, conference halls, hotels, discos and open-air rock shows in entire South India under the banner Innovative Sound & Light Engineering. • Managed effective implementation of Marketing and After Sales Service of Studio Professional Audio Systems by identifying the Correct Market Segment. • Pivotal in selecting the location, building construction, installation of equipments and workstations for Professional Recording Studios for Audio and Video. • Involved in selecting and training of the required workforce right from preparation of the manual and monitoring the training programme for about 3 months before induction.
- Research Associated Management Systems,ChennaiConsultant Business Development, 1995 - 1997• Successfully Developed and Implement strategic initiatives for Handling the complete management system for higher education in US & UK along with Travel Consultancy, Visa Consultancy and Financial Planning under the banner Research Associated Management Systems. • Visiting Faculty for more than 10 years in Various Polytechnics and Engineering Colleges Taught theory and practical for Full Time and Part Time, II & III year Diploma and Engineering students. Trained them in Television Engineering Laboratory, Electronics Lab, P.C.B. Lab and Project Works.
- Sein Impex - MadrasGeneral Manager -Business Developement, 1992 - 1995• Supervised administration of a complete setup including Product Management and Promotion for Automobile Equipment And Spares. • Liaised with the Regulatory Authorities for securing approvals and Prepared Import and Export Documentation, Organized Clearing and Forwarding procedures and Managed Customs Negotiations for Negative listed and Restricted items in Electronics and Automobile Industry. • Arranged for the import of plant and machinery from abroad, after obtaining necessary approvals from DGFT, New Delhi
- A.G. Currimbhoy & Co., - MadrasArea Manager Sales/Service, 1991 - 1992• Developed and implement strategic initiatives for setting up a complete setup including Systems, Recruitment and Training, Sales Territory and Budget. • Involved in Sales Management ,Brand Name Awareness,and Installation of Home appliances, Entertainment Electronics Equipment and Telecom Equipment. • Supervised administration in wages, accounts finalization, bank follow up and statutory compliance's like Sales Tax,Central Excise.
- Indsat Corporation, MadrasArea Sales/Service Engineer, 1990 - 1991• Pivotal in selecting, implementation and administration of a complete setup for Telecom Equipment,Satellite and Cable TV Equipment. • Conceptualization and implementation of Systems, Recruitment and Training, Sales Territory and Budget, • Actively involved in commissioning the entire project right from the planning, construction of the building, selection and installation of plant and machinery, arranging for import and export and the commercial production etc.
- Maharajas Impex ,TrichyTerritory Sales/Service Engineer,, 1988 - 1990• Played a key role in selecting Dealers for sales and service of Office Automation Equipment. • Involved in selecting Clients for the finalizing of the contract for handling a complete setup including Systems, Recruitment and Training, Sales Territory and Budget, Product Management and Promotion, Brand Name and Design.
- Fuji Electronics Pvt.Ltd ,MaduraiTerritory Sales/Service Engineer,, 1987 - 1988• Offered Advisory Services and Consultancy for Project Initiation & Commissioning of Sales and Service outlets for Home appliances, Satellite and Cable TV Equipment. • Developed and implement strategic initiatives for setting up the Sales out lets right from inception, funds raising and deployment of funds, project implementation etc in Southern Tamil Nadu. • Prepared the Project Reports and was Involved in supervising the design and lay out of Show Rooms and Ensured proper Installation of equipments and workstations Successfully. • Involved in selecting and training of the required workforce and was actively involved in commissioning the entire project right from the planning.
- Tamil Nadu Polytechnic, MaduraiInstructor-Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department., 1986 - 1987• Involved in the Development Training for students based on the latest techniques in theory and practical for Full Time and Part Time, II & III year Diploma students in Electrical And Electronics Branch. • Provided Soft kills and Personality Development Training. • Actively Participated in Training Programme on “Research Methodology and Report Writing”, conducted by Technical Teachers Training Institute at Madurai Extension Centre - 1986. • Conducted public awareness seminars, students vs officials meets through Jaycees - Madurai. • Participated in all 'Individual Development' Courses conducted by 'Jaycees School of Management'.
- Government Polytechnic ,KrishnagiriInstructor-Electronics & Communication Engineering Department, 1984 - 1986• Conceptualization and implementation of Audio Visual Method of Teaching theory and practical for Full Time and Part Time, II & III year Diploma students. • Involved in practical training ,from preparation of the manual and monitoring the programme in Television Engineering Laboratory, Electronics Lab, P.C.B. Lab and Project Works. • Designed and Developed Audio Visual Laboratory and organized the introduction of new concepts in Audio Visual Method of Teaching, which increased the results in final examination from 40% to 80% pass. • Conducted public awareness seminars, students vs officials meets through Jaycees - Krishnagiri and Madurai. Participated in all "Individual Development” Courses conducted by “Jaycees School of Management”.
- Harishree Recording Studios, CochinSound/Recording Engineer, 1982 - 1984• Actively involved in commissioning the entire project right from the planning, construction of the building, selection and installation of plant and machinery, arranging for import and export of Bulk Cassette Tapes after the commercial production etc. • Involved in supervising Design, fabrication and installation of Indian and Imported professional sound and video equipment for M/s.Harisri Recording Unit and Studios and M/s.Kalabhavan Recording Studios at Cochin with Acoustic Consultancy from Concept to Completion • Liaised and worked with various leading play back singers like Jesudass, Jeyachandran, S.P.B, P.Susila, Janaki, Vani Jayaram etc., in the movie field, and people like Dr.Balamurali Krishna,Umayalpuram Sivaraman,Vikku Vinayakaram etc in Karnatic music field. • Ensured and Supervised the Recordings of famous music directors of South India in special effect recording, using multi track sink digital recording systems. • Prepared the strategies for pre and post sales support for Marketing "Harisri" and "Kalabhavan" pre-recorded cassettes using own designed high speed duplicators. • Supported the manufacture of Pre Recorded Cassettes with latest technical know-how for master recording and copying. Released them thorough the company's sales outlet M/s. Darshan Services at Coimbatore.
- Customize Electronics - CochinSales/Servie Engineer, 1979 - 1982• Managed successfully the Marketing and After Sales Service of 'Enbee' Professional Audio Systems by identifying the Correct Market Segment. • Launched 'Customize' special effects speakers for Theaters, Conference Halls and Hotels in Entire South India and helped the Product Management group for performance enhancement. • Operated Sound and Lights for Western Music Groups like "Hijackers” ’13 Ad’, Wild Angels’ ,‘Dada Dogs’. Directed the settling up and controlling of special sound and light effects for "Bombay Dyeing”, Vimal and My Fair Lady-Fashion shows. • Was covered in India's largest selling Youth Magazines 'SUN' under the caption 'One Man Mobile Disco’ - Nov. 1982 issue for these achievements. • Supervised the preparation of Audio Visual Packages with Logistic of Multi Projector and Multi-Screen setup for World Renowned Mathematician - Mrs.Sakuntala Devi for her 'Mind Dynamics' courses. • Organized special Outdoor Recording Equipment and worked as Chief Recording Engineer for World Renowned 'Macro Photographer' Mr.K.Jayaram, B.A., A.R.P.S., A.F.I.A.P., for his Wild Life Expeditions and Project Tiger.
- Buzz (current)
I am A Day Dreamer And Electronics Engineer living in the Detroit of South India Chennai. I'm also an old man but young in thoughts , and I like and love music!!! I am a perpetual learner, a seeker of knowledge and Enlightenment...
I was born in the Manchester Of South India Coimbatore, with my graduation from world renowned PSG College of Technology under Madras University with a B.E., Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering[1973-1978].
I am currently Involved in Event Management and Consultancy from Concept to Completion of recording studios, stadiums, conference halls, hotels, discos and open-air rock shows in entire South India under the banner Innovative Sound & Light Engineering. Handling the complete management system for higher education in US & UK along with Travel Consultancy, Visa Consultancy and Financial Planning under the banner Research Associated Management Systems.
My International Exposure Includes US,UK, Dubai,China,Japan, Singapore, Malaysia,Thailand and Hong Kong.
I am a Member – Aero Modeling Club, Amateur Photographers Association, Amateur Radio Federation (HAM) & Madras Motor Sports Club.
I'm a poet, a hopeless romantic, an idealist and I was the "long-haired pinko" your grandparents were worried about.
DOWN TO EARTH KOOL GUY BEST PERSON ANYONE CAN GET TO KNOW.
I like long walks on the beach I like to watch the sunsets [and sunrise] ,
I love meeting new people, and just having fun. I love random things. I don't find myself particularly pretty, but my friendly and amusing personality make up for that. LoL. Just a Fun loving guy looking to meet new people and experience the Joys of life I really enjoy traveling and meeting new interesting people.
Who knows, maybe you and I will meet someday. So what do you think of my pic? Do you like me? I also like history, it really can be interesting. I am too a fun loving person who wants to make friends and want to enjoy life to the fullest
I am to myself sometimes until I get to know you. If you are in my circle. I will honor you and look out for you. I appreciate great friends, and can't imagine my life without any. My circle is bigger than most circles...so I guess you can say I am blessed, never lonely, and I am lucky.
I am also a freak!! Ever since I was young for those that know me. but value and morals go along in being one. I respect family, friends, and those that respect me. I don't understand hate. and would never bring someone down who is coming up in positive success. I think goals brings success, so anyone who has that, I like to surround myself with.
I believe that women have gone a long way to gain respect and proud of women who stand strong and independent. Independence in my definition does not mean selling yourself low.
Besides all that, I enjoy traveling all over various countries (very often) just to get away, and see how other cultures live their lives and try to be in their shoes. Traveling opens my mind up to new things and I like to enjoy life because you only get one shot to live it the fullest.
I recently had a life threatening experience and it hit me hard to know that life is too short. To live a new day is a blessing, to lose a day is a waste of time that you can be doing something productive, treasure every moment.
I like nice things, living good, eating good, so I can sleep good! I am materialistic, meaning I will work hard to get the things that i want. I am more of a giver than a receiver. I feel that I am one of the luckiest people alive b/c I have been through a lot and trying to always get the most out of life.
WHERES WALDO is like my theme of life!! WHERES CANDY NOW? (except I do not have the cane w/ the stripe sweater. I will be rocking ,so watch for me!!
To my true friends...thank you for being there for me and taking a chance in trusting my friendship. To the people that want to be my friend...you just have no idea what you are getting into! I have a big heart :)
To the people that have seen me around and THINK you KNOW me or as if i should KNOW who you are...please don't make any assumptions! PLUS. This is a fun networking site you still do not even know my favorite color.
Extremely careful and cautious by nature, I value neatness and order above all else. I rigorously practice very high standards of living and conduct and I demand the same of everyone with whom I come into contact.
At times, I am so supercritical that I am merely nit-picky. I am very good at practical skills and quite handy with tools of all kinds.
I have a special aptitude for working by myself, or with a like-minded group of dedicated individuals. Once I've committed myself to a person, my loyalty and devotion are total.
Gregarious by nature, but at times I am uncomfortable around strangers, greatly preferring to be in known and familiar situations.
Others may regard me as shy or eccentric, but those who know me well, are aware of the intense loyalty that I have to my friends.
Extremely methodical and analytical, I am a perfectionist. But, at times, I pay so much attention to details that I lose sight of the larger issues. I tend to take friendships quite seriously—I remain loyal and true to those to whom I am attached.
For me, love is mixed with pride and respect. Relationships are over when I lose respect for my partner. My energies get turned on quickly whenever anything interests me. But I have a very short attention span and it is difficult for me to complete tasks because something else more interesting always seems to be beckoning.
I love to debate and argue, usually in a spirit of friendly disagreement. I need to be in constant physical motion!
- PSG College Of Technology,Coimbatore,[1973-78]Electronics And Communication Engineering, 1973 - 1978
- Government Arts College,Coimbatore,[1972-73]P.U.C-Maths,Physics,Chemistry, 1972 - 1973
- CSI/Union High Schol,Coimbatore,[1965-72]Composite Mathematics, 1965 - 1972
A Madras you will fall in love with all over again: As Chennai goes to p...
These gorgeous photos of Madras capturing 100 years of its history will make you nostalgic.
Grenoble doctor confirms Schumacher awakening reports
There is substance to widespread reports doctors are now trying to wake Michael Schumacher from his month-long induced coma. The seven time
Big Fat Indian Weddings that Crossed the 100 Crore Mark
The big fat Indian weddings are getting bigger and fatter. While Bollywood movies are struggling with ideas to make an entry into the 100 cr
Free Windows 7 Image Resizer Powertoy Available for Download
Looking for a simple tool to handle all resizing actions of digital images in Windows 7? Then you should consider Image Resizer Powertoy Clo
The Next Web » International technology news, business & culture.
International technology news, business & culture.
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
Group/as - Social network user grouping made easy.
Easily add users of the most popular social networks to groups. Help people know who to follow!