- Automotive Media Partners, LLCPresident, 2012 - present
- Tier10 MarketingVice President, 2010 - 2012
- Reynolds and ReynoldsOEM Partnership Executive, 1999 - 2005
- Courtesy ChevroleteBusiness Director, 2005 - 2007
- Red McCombs AutomotiveSales Manager, 1997 - 1999
- Kearny Mesa VWGeneral Manager, 1981 - 1986
- Bob Lewis VWFinance Director, 1986 - 1988
- Gambino FordSales Manager, 1999 - 1999
- United Fruit & Produce Co., Inc.President - CEO, 1990 - 1997
- ADP Dealer ServicesDirector - Digital Marketing, 2007 - 2010
Ralph Paglia has 20+ years of leadership experience in information technology enabled automotive strategy and tactical implementation. Paglia is an expert at solution development requirements, CRM and Digital Marketing value propositions along with their requisite performance measurements.
Experienced in using market research to improve results from people, business processes and the technology used to execute.
OEM and Retail Automotive organizational development guru. Industry leader in using B2C and B2B Web 2.0 interfaces as a differentiator. Creative problem solver with history of developing new techniques later adopted as industry best practices.
- 1986 San Diego: Ralph pioneered Internet lead generation by using dial-in access to Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) with a charter enrollment in the first public access ISP (CompuServe). Generated the auto industry's first Internet Leads by posting vehicle offers on multiple BBS's. News of his success with these early experiments in online lead generation helped inspire creation of automotive Internet Lead providers such as Autobytel.
- 1999 Philadelphia: Ralph was part of original start-up team that launched Cyber Car, an automotive consulting organization that implemented Internet Sales processes into Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Volvo, Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Nissan and Infiniti dealers thoughout North America.
- 2000 Houston: Led development of Toyota eCertified dealer development program for the Gulf States Toyota (GST) Region. Facilitated Toyota eCertified Dealer workshops for over 100 Toyota dealers.
- 2001 Torrance: Created seminar and in-dealership training program, led team of 25 consultants in national dealer orientation program for Honda's Interactive Network (iN) system roll-out all USA Honda and Acura dealers.
- 2002 Montvale: Proposed, designed and secured funding for in-dealership Internet Lead Management CRM implementation for 322 Mercedes-Benz dealers.
- 2003 Detroit: Ralph led development, wrote Scope of Work and trained over 50 RCS consultants to execute BDC driven CRM Implementations into 600 Ford dealerships.
- 2005 to 2007 Phoenix: Ralph develops, builds and leads a team that markets and sells more new and used cars using digital marketing strategies and tactics than ever before accomplished by a single point franchised dealership.
- January 2008: Ralph Paglia launches the Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community serving as an online exchange for car dealers, sales managers and marketing professionals working with interactive, digital and social media in the auto industry. The ADM Community goes on the become the most poplar professional community in the auto industry.
- 2007 Dearborn, MI: Ralph secures landmark agreement and purchase order from ford Motor Company to migrate 50% of all ford dealerships from conventional local marketing and advertising to more effective digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- 2008 Dearborn, MI: Ralph Paglia's leadership of the ADP team working with Ford Motor Company results in ADP acquiring the remainder of the work that Ford previously contracted Reynolds and Reynolds to do. ADP supplies Ford with 18 full time dedicated digital marketing professionals assigned to every Ford Sales and Marketing Region in the USA.
- 2009 Dearborn, MI: Working with the Ford Marketing Team, Ralph helps guide increased business for ADP with Ford through expanding the FLM Digital Marketing Team to 25 full time digital marketing consultants who also serve as tier 3 Social Media Marketing Consultants to Ford and Lincoln Mercury dealers.
- Valparaiso UniversityBachelor of Science - Business AdministrationDouble Major: Finance and Management
- SUNY at BuffaloMaster of Business Administration (MBA)Majored in Marketing
- Arizona State University (ASU)Guest LecturerAutomotive Digital Marketing for Automotive Retail Certificate Program
- Penn State UniversityGuest Lecturer
- University of New MexicoGuest Lecturer
- Giffith InstituteNY Regents Diploma and Scholarship
ADM Member Interviews by Keith Shetterly at Digital Dealer Conference
This video has become more fascinating as time has passed... Three years later, I find these interviews to be a wonderful time capsule of wh
Top Blog Posts this Week - Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Com...
Top Blog Posts this Week - Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community Top Auto Industry Blog Posts this Week Automotive Marketing A