h/t for sharing 's amazing article focusing on what the essence of #LeanThinking is: start small with a MVP (whether it is a product, service, or process)
PS.: I have the strong feeling I am about to write an article on my own experience on #Lean and starting small back at back in 2003 (to 2008) on http://BizDesignDD.blogspot.com
- Lean Consultant (self)Process Consultant, 2008 - 2011Process & lean consulting in supply chain management, and operations.
- BMW AGProcess Specialist Logistics, 2003 - 2008Specialist Production Control / Vehicle Distribution / Material Logistics.
- City of Dresden/ QAD GmbHProject Manager, 2002 - 2003Project leader, leading a team of 15 staff members.
- Dresdner Verkehrsbetriebe AGIT Coordinator, 2001 - 2002Boundary spanner bringing the diverse IT systems together.
- Kombiverkehr GmbH & Co. KGProject Manager, 1998 - 2001Project & quality manager for various projects.
- Jazzclub TonnePhotographer, 1997 - 1998
- Greek Power CorporationInternship, 1991 - 1991Internship with AIESEC.
- Landesbank Rheinland-PfalzReal Estate Clerk, 1988 - 1988
- Worcester Polytechnic InstituteSystem Dynamics, 2008 - 2012
- MIT Sloan School of ManagementBusiness Dynamics (Executive Education), 2007 - 2007
- University of Applied Sciences Dresden (HTW Dresden)Innovation Management, Project Management, Office-Communications, Production Logistics, 1995 - 1997
- University of BambergInternational Trade, Financing, Economics, 1990 - 1995
- Johannes Gutenberg University of MainzEconomics, 1988 - 1990
- Rabanus Maurus Gymnasium Mainz1976 - 1985
What If The Key to Making It Big Is Starting Small?
Great things almost always start small. Here's why.
After Fukushima: Crowd-Sourcing Initiative Sets Radiation Data Free - Th...
It's nearly three years since the massive Tohoku Earthquake and ensuing tsunami devastated the east coast of Honshu, Japan, triggering the c
How many calories are in a drink from STARBUCKS? - I Love Coffee
I did some quick research to show how many calories are in a drink in Starbucks and the equivalent calories from other foods.
The Internet of Things and water conservation: Coping with nature with b...
The world is a very big place and problems can come from almost anywhere—trouble could be a drop in rainfall in the mountains that leads to
Webdynamo (re)search — Taking creative inspiration from this video for a...
Taking creative inspiration from this video for an enterprise innovation strategy.
This Is The Agenda Behind Mark Zuckerberg's Secret Dinner With Terrified...
The titans of the mobile landsape are now looking at a Zuckerberg-world in which they are "downgraded to simple pipes,” as one of the guests
My Top 10 Lessons Learned from Practicing the Toyota Kata Approach
On the day after Jimmy Fallon debuted as host of the Tonight Show, I'll go against the grain and do a Letterman-style Top 10.* My topic will
Google Lat Long: Monitoring the World's Forests with Global Forest Watch
Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 8:00 AM. By the time we find out about deforestation, it's usually too late to take action. Scientists have b
Statistik: Wenn Forscher durch den Signifikanztest fallen - Spektrum.de
Grobe Fehler in Statistik: In der Wissenschaft gilt der p-Wert zu Unrecht als Goldstandard.
Asking the right questions does not include the undead
If you’re curious about why tech company Dropbox has so few women on staff, it could be that women know nothing about zombies.
The Critical Few: Components of a Truly Effective Culture
Forget the monolithic change management programs and focus on the elements of your culture that drive performance.
Kultur in Bad Lauchstädt: Goethe-Theater strebt überregionales Interesse an
Das kleine Goethe-Theater in Bad Lauchstädt will überregional mehr Beachtung finden und plant Kooperationen mit Schwergewichten der Szene. E
Google Developing Internet That's Over 1,000 Times Faster Than Yours | W...
Google is already exploring the next thing: 10 gigabit per second connections, connections that are over 1,000 times faster than the average
Do you have the passion of the explorer? If you do, what kind of employe...
Today the ever-inspiring John Hagel spoke in Sydney today about passion at work as part of AMP’s Amplify series, organized by Annalie Killia