When Rahul Gandhi made a reference to Arjuns pointed sight of birds eye and equated this with his vision... Arjun in Heaven goes facepalm.
When Rahul Gandhi states that he does not answer from the ceiling but from the floor... Arnab looks up and down saying WTF! And goes facepalm.
Brahma face-palmed and exclaims... this can’t be my creation....
Sonia facepalmed and recalls Rahul Gandhi’s Board Exam days.
Manmohan facepalmed and exclaims ...this is why I don’t speak.
Modi facepalmed and says.. why did Arnab finish everything in one shot. Now how will I drag each point till elections.
Subramanian Swamy facepalms and says I should have questioned his school education instead. That would have been more credible.
Supreme court facepalmed and asked to have a probe on Arnab as yesterdays live massacre of Rahul Gandhi and congress was far worse than the 1984 & 2002 riots.
NDTV facepalmed.. We could have done this with a clip of Rahul Gandhi’s answer and replay it for all the questions.
Sanjay Jha facepalmed as Rahul Gandhi overtakes him for the most irrelevant answers.
Kejriwal facepalmed when Rahul Gandhi related himself to an Aam Admi.
The list can go on and on.... women in India face-palmed with his repeated reference to them and switched back to Tele serials instead....
Rahul Gandhi himself facepalmed when he said he will win the coming election.
Bottom line I actually started to respect Manmohan after this interview.
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people said you couldn't"
To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
In light of your failure in recent years to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately. (You should look up 'revocation' in the Oxford English Dictionary.)
Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths, and territories (except North Dakota, which she does not fancy).
Your new Prime Minister, David Cameron, will appoint a Governor for America without the need for further elections.
Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire may be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed.
To aid in the transition to a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:
1. The letter 'U' will be reinstated in words such as 'colour,' 'favour,' 'labour' and 'neighbour.' Likewise, you will learn to spell 'doughnut' without skipping half the letters, and the suffix '-ize' will be replaced by the suffix '-ise.' Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. (look up 'vocabulary').
2. Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as ''like' and 'you know' is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. There is no such thing as U.S. English. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take into account the reinstated letter 'u'' and the elimination of '-ize.'
3. July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday.
4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not quite ready to be independent. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can't sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you're not ready to shoot grouse.
5. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. Although a permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.
6. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect. At the same time, you will go metric with immediate effect and without the benefit of conversion tables. Both roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.
7. The former USA will adopt UK prices on petrol (which you have been calling gasoline) of roughly $10/US gallon. Get used to it.
8. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called crisps. Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with catsup but with vinegar.
9. The cold, tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as beer, and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as Lager. South African beer is also acceptable, as they are pound for pound the greatest sporting nation on earth and it can only be due to the beer. They are also part of the British Commonwealth - see what it did for them. American brands will be referred to as Near-Frozen Gnat's Urine, so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.
10. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie Macdowell attempt English dialect in Four Weddings and a Funeral was an experience akin to having one's ears removed with a cheese grater.
11. You will cease playing American football. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it soccer. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American football, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).
12. Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the World Series for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.1% of you are aware there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the South Africans first to take the sting out of their deliveries.
13.. You must tell us who killed JFK. It's been driving us mad.
14. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due (backdated to 1776).
15. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with saucers, and never mugs, with high quality biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.
God Save the Queen!
PS: Only share this with friends who have a good sense of humour (NOT humor)!
( via on Facebook )
- Mohamed Abdulrahman Al Bahar (Caterpillar Dealer)Sales Supervisor, 2005 - present
- Indian School Bahrain2000
Europa by Greg Vail - early 90's - The View Lounge - Newport Marriott - ...
Europa by Greg Vail - early 90's - The View Lounge - Newport Beach Marriott Greg Vail Saxophone Tom Stein Keys and Key Bass Brian Zsupnik Dr
"Guru Brahma" ft. Mahesh Vinayakram, Sree Sundarkumar, Puneet Gabriel, S...
Download Audio: http://vibedeck.com/theshrutibox/the-shrutibox This video is what happens when you have a jam session with a traditional san
Tupac Shakur (2Pac) feat. Eric Williams - Do for love Lyrics on screen
"Do for Love" (Originally titled 'Sucka 4 Luv' in its unreleased form) was the second posthumously released single by Tupac Shakur from his
"Nee Nenaindal" ft. Vidya and Vandana Iyer - Shankar Tucker
Download Audio: http://vibedeck.com/theshrutibox/the-shrutibox Download of this song is available at: http://www.shankartucker.com iTunes: h
"Munbe Va" (A.R. Rahman cover) ft. Iyer Sisters - Shankar Tucker
Download Audio: http://vibedeck.com/theshrutibox/the-shrutibox A remake of the classic Tamil film song, from the movie "Sillunu Oru Kaddhal"