In the blink of an eye
But I wouldn't wanna spend it without you by my side
The clouds are gonna roll
The earth's gonna shake
But I'll be your shelter through the wind and the rain
- Chowdhury's DigitalFounder & CEO, 2014 - presentChowdhury’s is Rafi’s recently launched company whose primary mission is promote chess and leadership-based education in the community. The company currently has a 10-week chess leadership based program which provides students with an education in Leadership, Psychology, and Entrepreneurship using the game of chess as the primary platform. Chowdhury’s is also the manufacturer for the highly popular chocolate product known as “Chocolate Checkmates.”
- Mid-South ChessLead Instructor, 2006 - 2014Chess Instructor/Tournament Director
- Shelby County ChessFriday Knights Chess Club (Manager), 2009 - 2014Chess Instructor/Tournament Director
- SeaWorld EntertainmentSpecialized Sales Clerk, 2013 - 2013
- Chowdhury'sFood ManufacturerChowdhury’s Chocolate Checkmates is a recent project started by Rafi’s company as a fundraiser for myCampusHacks.com. Chocolate Checkmates are delicious chocolate chess pieces made from high quality milk and vanilla chocolate and packaged for sale in individual boxes. If you would like to make a purchase or order them for your chess club, please send Rafi a message via the Contact Info page.
- Chowdhury'sChess Coach/Tournament DirectorCaritas Village Chess Club is a FREE community chess club founded and sponsored by Chowdhury’s and Caritas Village Coffee Shop and Restaurant. Its mission is the same as its sponsoring company, Chowdhury’s: To promote quality chess and provide chess leadership education to students, parents, coaches, and all interested enthusiasts within the local community. The chess club is located within Caritas Village Coffee Shop and Restaurant and meets every Thursday evening from 6-8 p.m. The club is free and open to all community members. It regularly hosts blitz and regular tournaments, scholastic events, chess leadership workshops, simultaneous exhibitions, and much more! Please be sure to to bring a friend along and enjoy a delicious home-cooked style meal as well as some quality games of chess!
Rafi Chowdhury is the founder & CEO of Chowdhury’s Digital, co-founder of myCampusHacks, and is an experienced digital marketing consultant based in Los Angeles, California. He helps companies in LA grow their revenue by directing targeted visitors to their websites.
A graduate of the University of Memphis, Rafi Chowdhury holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. As a young entrepreneur and well-known chess coach, he is the owner of numerous awards and accomplishments including, Shelby County Chess Co-Champion, winner of the Mid-South Psychology Conference, and has been ranked among the Top 100 best young chess players in the nation. He has appeared on the Commercial Appeal, ABC News, United States Chess Federation, and has recently been featured on The University of Memphis Magazine, Startup Dhaka, Paycheck to Passion, and numerous other blogs and magazines. Rafi is currently focused on growing his digital marketing consultancy and myCampusHacks, and spends his free time playing sports and blogging on www.rafichowdhury.com
10216 Andasol Ave.
Northridge, California 91325
Website: www.rafichowdhury.com – 30k unique visitors/month with Alexa Rank 70k
- University of MemphisPsychology, 2010 - 2014
CallApp - Caller ID & Block - Android Apps on Google Play
Always know who is calling you. CallApp is the #1 Caller-ID/ Numbers identification/ Dialer/ Contacts app & #45 most downloaded app in Googl