- Columbia UniversityInternational Affairs, 1990 - 1992
- Loyola University New OrleansGerman/Political Science, 1987 - 1990
Believe it or not, when I was in college, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the rest of my life: get a PhD in political science and become a college professor.
As you can see, things didn't turn out that way. They turned out better.
As president and CEO of Resonance, I get to help companies attract and retain business by doing what I love: creating value-driven, engaging content that truly speaks to an audience's needs.
- Content strategy
- Social media strategy
- Blog writing
- Website articles
- White papers
- Video scripts
- ResonanceContent Marketing Strategist and Speaker, presentI help clients attract and retain business through impactful, engaging content that delivers true value to their audience through websites, blogs, e-newsletters, social media, videos, webinars, and much more.
- Lyrica CopywritingSenior Copywriter, 2009 - 2012Helped businesses build equity online with smart, effective Web content, powered by proven best practices in content strategy.
- Reliant EnergySenior Copywriter, 2007 - 2010Led copywriting team responsible for all content on 600+ page corporate website that achieved 90% user satisfaction (Sep 2010). Used Documentum Web content management system to upload and maintain all content and images. Conducted strategic research and made long-term recommendations to Director of Online Marketing. Acted as Project Manager for creation of online style guide. Coordinated numerous sitewide rebranding initiatives involving all content and imagery. Developed creative for online advertising and landing pages for special promotions. Coordinated copy, design, and layout for monthly newsletter delivered to over 10,000 recipients.
- The Adcetera GroupLead Copywriter, 2002 - 2007Researched, wrote, and managed copy for B2B and B2C collateral, advertising, annual reports, websites, and reference guides in fast-paced agency environment. Managed comprehensive branding initiatives for multiple clients. Ensured that copywriting, design, and interactive components remained on track to meet deadlines. Trained new writers and account executives on internal processes and corporate standards.