- Uttar Pradesh Technical UniversityMCA(Computer), 2008 - 2011
Rachit Gupta (Google Adwords & Bing Accredited Certified) - Digital Marketing Professional (Google Adwords Individually Qualified) having 3.5 years of experience in Digital Media Planning, Market Research, Email Marketing, News Letter Campaigns, Marketing Strategies, Google Adwords/Bing Ads, Facebook Advertising, Web Analytics, Web Promotion, Keyword Research, Online Advertising, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media, SEO, SEM, Website Traffic Optimization, Landing Page Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, Planning and Execution.
I have worked on more than 150+ projects from USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand. Experienced in increasing visibility, profitability and performance for diverse organizations ranging from SMBs to large reputed organizations.
Updating routine knowledge for various SEO Sites, Blogs and Forums which play a key Role in Updating skills and Techniques to match pace with algorithm.
I have done certification of HP LIFE e-Learning course on "Social Media Marketing".
Experience in popular Social Media Monitoring Tools (Google Trends, Twitter Search, Social Mention etc..) and most of Social Media Management Tools (HootSuite, Viral Heat etc).
Creating/Managing Multiple PPC Campaigns across search engines like Google & Bing.
Preparing Ad Copies for High CTR & Conversion rate.
Product Analysis, Campaign Building & Keyword Research.
Managing Bids, Optimize Ads & Keywords.
Competitor Analysis, Plan & Implementing effective strategies according to Campaign Performance.
Analyze Campaign Performance (ROI, CTR,Conversion,CPC)
Implement Conversion Tracking & Troubleshooting.
- India NewsSr. Digital Marketing Consultant, 2014 - present-- Making Marketing Strategies -- SEO Campaigns Management -- SMO Campaign Management -- Website Deep Analysis -- R&D
- E Virtual Services LLCSr. SEO Analyst, 2013 - 2014-- Making Marketing Strategies -- Marketing Proposals -- Active Client Communication & Client Retention. -- Managing Team Resources. -- Regular Based Website Analysis as per Current Google Algorithm Updates (HummingBird/Penguin/Panda) -- Proficient in all on-site and off site factors to rank a website. -- Regular Update with latest SEO algorithms and ranking strategies. -- Coordination with Design and Development Team for SEO implementations in the website. -- Prepare detailed strategy reports for better sales and increase ROI. -- Compile and present SEO/SMO/PPC performance reports. -- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc) -- Assist in generating and developing ideas for improving brand awareness. -- Assist in social media messaging. -- Ability to neutralize negative social communications. -- Awareness of current trends and pop culture -- Coordinate social media content.. -- Monitor and moderate content and social communications. PPC Campaign Management and Analysis ************************************************* -- Managing all group PPC activity, setting up, optimizing to hit ROI targets, measuring and analyzing results to continually optimize the campaigns. -- Target Goals to achieve highest ROI -- Improve campaign structure and Quality Score -- Identify current search trends and execute in-depth keyword analysis along with continuous A/B ad copy testing -- Monitoring Campaign, Ad Copy's & keyword performance (traffic, sales, cost per acquisition and return on investment numbers) -- Landing Page Treatments,Keyword evaluation and refinements. -- Working closely with the Product and Technology team to plan new launches and releases. -- Develop, deploy and optimize search engine marketing strategies that are aligned with the client’s marketing goals.
- SynapseIndiaSEO Executive, 2011 - 2013- Manage client accounts and implement strategies and techniques for search and social media advertising. - Interaction with clients on phone calls to discuss their further requirements and to present ideas and strategies to improve leads and achieve client goals within budget. - Manage a team of 2/3 members to perform all the roles mentioned for an SEM/SEO analyst and direct reporting to the Team Lead/Manager. - Analyze website performance through analytical tools available. - Fortnightly audit of the entire site for programming/ structure/ performance/ search related improvements. - Best industry practices to be aligned in the SEO-PPC strategy. - Keyword level analysis on a weekly/fornightly basis. - Structural improvements/ content updates of the website. - Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords. - Compile and SEO performance reports in designated format while improving the format over time to ensure better clarity and new perspective from the data available. - Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns. - Adwords Campaign Setup and Optimization (adding keywords to strategies, changing strategy goals, moving keywords between strategies, etc.) - Analyze data (impressions, clicks, click-through rate, conversion rate, etc.) - Continuously monitor and manage PPC campaigns as needed. - Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns for search/paid and social media. - Google Analytics Account Setup & Analysis. - Weekly/Monthly Reporting.
- SoftlogiqueSEO Executive, 2011 - 2011
Marketing jobs on the rise: 56% of companies plan to increase permanent ...
Marketing jobs are on the rise this year, with 56% of employers planning to increase permanent marketing staff levels, and 37% planning to i
Google Penguin Updating Or Google Panda Refreshing This Morning?
I am seeing early but significant chatter this morning around Google algorithm and search results changes. Some are saying it is Penguin rel
Google Shopping User Case: Brand, MPN and GTIN. - Data Feed Optimization...
DataFeedWatch enables you to improve your product feed for Google Shopping and other shopping channels. Today’s user case: Brand, MPN & GTIN
Enhanced Google Analytics Audience Capabilities Come to Apps - Analytics...
Good news for mobile app developers: Audience Demographics and Interests Reporting and Remarketing are now available for apps in Google Anal
Dynamic remarketing now available to advertisers across all verticals - ...
This post originally appeared on the Inside AdWords Blog. Over the next few weeks we are rolling out dynamic remarketing to all verticals in
10 cutting-edge mobile development tools | InfoWorld
Coding mobile apps becomes faster and easier with these revolutionary tools and cloud services
The Top 20 Most Expensive Keywords in Google AdWords Advertising | WordS...
Learn the top 20 most expensive keywords. These keyword categories have the highest costs per click (CPC) in Google AdWords advertising.
Marketing-Strategy: Online Food & Grocery Store | Rachit Gupta (Goog...
Today, online shopping have totally changed the day to day marketing concept and make easy buyers/customers way of shopping. Buyers/Customer
World First As Message Sent From Brain To Brain - Bubblews
Researchers send messages from India to France - a distance of 5,000 miles - without performing any invasive surgery. In a world first, a te
Guinness World Records' Weirdest Records Of 2015 - Bubblews
Nick “The Lick” Stoeberl has the world's longest tongue, measuring 3.97 inches from tip to closed lip. The artist and comedian has always kn
Learn with Google - Search & Ads Event Gurgaon Registration - Bubblews
Google will be hosting advertisers and webmasters over two days - one day dedicated to ads and the other to search. The Ads day will cover t