- Arsh InfosystemsSEO Executive, 2014 - presentI am doing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) On-Page Optimization, off-page optimization, Social Media Optimization, Keywords Analysis, keyword ranking checking, competitors analysis, website analysis, keywords research, etc.
- Intele Corp Software (I) Pvt. LtdSEO Executive, 2013 - 2014I am doing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) off-page optimization, keyword ranking checking, competitors analysis, website analysis, keywords research, on-page optimization etc.
- Blisstering SolutionsMarketing Associate, 2014Find out only Drupal Companies [Drupal based & country based (USA, CANADA)] Company Address Company Phone Senior Contact Person Name (first name, last name ) Job Title Address of the person Email ID [IMP] Update daily and weekly lead sheets New Lead add to Sales force Marketing Built-with database management Find Jobs ad from different job portal sites
- Blisstering SolutionsSEO, 2010 - 2013SEO both On-page [Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Image, URL Structure, Image Alt Tags..etc] and Off-Page Optimization [Social Bookmarking sites, Networking, Blogs, Article..etc].
- Blisstering Solutions/IMCData Entry Operator, 2009 - 2010ILovebolly Data Entry: Movie page details update [cast & crew, videos, songs & lyrics, images] Add new movie page details Celebrity page details, if required update & add new Latest videos Latest Images Missing videos update Google Analytic & Webmaster Tools check and update
364 1/3 Jawahar Nagar Welfare SOC. Near BMC Dispensary, Merrybai Chawl, Khar East, Mumabai 400055
80% Of Those Solicited Wanted Negative SEO Services
We've covered negative SEO a lot here, the practice of harming your competitors in the search results so that you can go up in the rankings
How to Have a Successful Local SEO Campaign in 2015
Do you want to start the new year off right with a successful local SEO campaign in 2015? This new year guide by Casey Meraz will help you t
Top 300 Free Social Bookmarking Sites List 2014 [Updated]
Free social bookmarking sites list still playing an important role in SEO. We have the top 300 high pr dofollow social bookmarking sites lis
Official: Google Payday Loan Algorithm 2.0 Launched: Targets "Very Spamm...
Google has confirmed they have released a new algorithm update to their Payday Loan Algorithm update over this weekend. This algorithm speci
Google Panda 4.0 Now Rolling Out; A New Panda Algorithm
Last night was pretty wild, with Google confirming an update over the weekend targeting spammy queries and also Google's Matt Cutts posting
Google's Matt Cutts: Anticipate The Query To Better Control Titles In Go...
Google's Matt Cutts posted a video explaining why and when Google may use something other than your title tag for the search results title s
Is Bing A Better Buy Than Google AdWords For Small Business?
Data released yesterday by small business (SMB) marketing platform Pricing Engine argues, as a number of others have in the past, that Bing
Video: Google Matt Cutts Hints At Upcoming SEO Changes At PubCon
One of the highlights of the year for me is Matt Cutts talk at PubCon. So me not being there, being 6,000+ miles away, was unfortunate. It w
The Impact of Penguin 2.1: Recovery, Knockout Punches & Fresh Hits
The October 4th Penguin 2.1 Google update had significant consequences for some businesses. See how three different websites were impacted b
3 Strategies to Make Big Content Work for Your Brand
"Big Content", also known as content that requires significant time and resources, is all the rage today. But how do you turn these ebooks,
Quick Ways to Build Backlinks to Your Blog - Find My Blog Way
Building backlinks can be a pain. I'll show you how to build good quality, quick backlinks to a range of pages on your site using a few cool
A [Poorly] Illustrated Guide to Google's Algorithm
My ill-advised attempt to illustrate the Google algorithm and all its major parts. Inspired by a bad joke on Twitter that led to some very u
How to Use PPC Data to Guide SEO Strategy in a '(Not Provided)' World
Page level tracking is more important than ever. Google has forced us to look at what pages are ranking and where, then pull in data from ot