• Larry Carvalho (@robustcloud), Research Manager, Worldwide Platform as a Service, IDC
• Janine Sneed (@JanineSneed), Director of Product Management, Cloud Services, IBM Cloud Unit
• Walt Noffsinger (@Walt_Noffsinger), Director, WAS Product Management, IBM
• Nik McCrory (@nikmccrory), IBM, New Technology and Integration Architect, Redbooks Thought Leader
• George Knoll, General Manager, Haddon Hill GroupNita Maheswaren (@NitaMaheswaren), Product Line Manager, PureApplication System, IBM
• Stephen Kinder (@StephenKinder), STSM, WebSphere SOA and Virtualization Architect, IBM
Expert integrated systems fundamentally change the experience and economics of IT with built-in expertise, integration by design and a simplified experience.
Capturing and automating what experts do – from
the infrastructure to the application – to make IT easy to deploy and manage.
Integration by design
Integration by Design – PureSystems integrate and tune hardware and software resources in a ready-to-go, workload-optimized system
Expert Integrated Systems – making every part of the IT lifecycle easier with integrated management of the entire system and a broad open ecosystem of optimized solutions
PureSystems combine the flexibility of a general purpose system, the elasticity of cloud and the simplicity of an appliance. They are integrated by design and come with built in expertise gained from decades of experience to deliver a simplified IT experience.
IBM PureApplication System
The IBM PureApplication System is a platform system designed and tuned specifically for transactional web and database applications. This workload-aware, flexible platform is designed to be easy to deploy, customize, safeguard and manage. Whether you operate in a traditional or private cloud environment, this IBM solution can provide you with superior IT economics.
IBM PureSystems Community Guidelines
We created this presence to have open conversations about IBM PureSystems. We encourage your participation in IBM PureSystems social media communities and respect your opinions. To maintain a community that is welcoming, we will use our discretion to remove any content that:
- is offensive, harassing, threatening or suggestive;
- uses profanity or abusive language;
- is wildly off topic;
- is spam or advertisements;
- is a personal attack on another person or group;
- is a solicitation for any political cause, or religious, charitable, or membership;
- is false or misleading in any manner;
- violates any law or regulation;
IBM Employees are subject to the Social Computing Guidelines and IBM’s Business Conduct Guidelines. View the IBM Social Computing Guidelines: http://ibm.co/3yKymv
IBM will, in its discretion, remove content which violates these Community Guidelines.