Hi guys...I know some of you are having issues with the iPhone app. A few comments below (I posted this on +Robert Scoble
's post, reposting as a new post):
- IOS5 is unsupported at this point.
- iPad/iPhone device support is coming soon.
1. It doesn't keep me logged in. Even though I had told it to. Oh, wait, now it is.
- We have not seen this issue so far. But we are going to do another round of testing on Authentication and iterate.
2. I don't see a way to upload a photo, like the Android app has. Nevermind, I found that, you have to click on the photos app where the camera icon is very small.
- Thanks for the feedback. We will take another look at our UI flows.
3. It frequently freezes on me.
- We discovered an issue where the App freezes when there are posts with tons of comments on it. We have a fix for it and its coming soon.
4. It has crashed twice so far. UPDATE: Six times.
- This may be related to the lack of IOS5 support. We are digging deep into other crash reports as we speak.
5. No way to share.
- That is a feature we are working on for both Android and iPhone. Coming soon.
Many thanks to our users' for their patience and support as we make things better.