- CognizantSenior Manager - Projects, 2014 - presentPart of Cognizant Interactive and Digital Marketing Services. This group includes four practices: - Digital Marketing - Interactive Design - Content - Learning
- NG9 CommunicationsCEO, 2013 - 2014NG9 is a digital marketing firm providing Digital marketing solution, brand strategy,social media marketing focused on Entertainment Industry.
- Engage InfoMedia India Pvt. Ltd.Head , Online Marketing & Strategy at Engage Infomedia India Pvt. Ltd., 2010 - 2013• Heading the ecommerce Portal www.BookChums.com o Develop and implement the business strategy and operations program. o Develop and strategies the business plan and execute it to meet the set target. o Responsibilities include development of the portal, which includes Product goal, strategy, and roadmap. Identify improvement in User Design (UI) & User Experience (UX) for the ecommerce portal. Analyze user data, user experience and develop product placement strategy o Developed and implemented the new concept of eStores for Universities o Oversee complete Digital Marketing activities and Operations. Developed, executed and maintains a social media program to stimulate traffic, brand awareness & create buzz. Developed long term strategy utilizing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media platforms. Develop the social media communication strategies and partnerships with key social media partners and vendors to meet customer-marketing objectives and generate inbound traffic. Keep abreast to latest development of Social Media best practices, trends, tools and recommend new strategies with meaningful measurements. o Establish key milestones for the organization i.e. partners, pipeline and brand recognition. o Define, develop and manage Product Strategy based on analyzing and understanding competition, market segments, and consumer and product trends. o Create and drive departmental goals and drives execution on these goals.
- Deccan Development Society - HyderabadNetworking Manager, 2001 - 2002The work includes Networking between different NGO’s in Andhra Pradesh, Coordinating Workshops, Seminars, Marketing of Village Products etc. Related work experience and portfolio • Coordinated a Seminar on the Genetically Modified Organisms Ill effect. • Coordinated a Workshop of the SANFEC member countries on Genetically Modified Foods and their Implications to South Asia • Coordinated a research Study on “The Impact of International Trade Agreements and Vision 2020 on Livelihoods Security and Environment Conservation in Andhra Pradesh” • Coordinated a National Level Southern Region Workshop of NBSAP. • Coordinated a workshop on “FOOD, ECOLOGY & PEOPLE Access & Control as issue”. A meeting of SANFEC partners.
- Equalsoft Solutions - HyderabadMarketing Manager, 2002 - 2006Overseeing direct mail, email, fax blasts and online/offline lead management in coordination with overall telemarketing, channel marketing and product marketing campaigns and support campaign objectives. Lead a team of 20 executives from online marketing, online research and sales division. Related work experience and portfolio: Played a pivotal role in • Outlining the marketing strategies and goal yardsticks for the products • Trained and developed the marketing team from scratch • Develop Marketing Strategies and coordinating with content department for development of Marketing Mailers for all the products • Develop and review proposals • Follow up with clients • Managed a team of junior Marketing executives in order to achieve overall business objectives • Managed customer segmentation and communication strategy • Managed the development and execution of marketing programme for IT services and Products to achieve a set of revenue target • Daily review of sites to see the marketing results, hits, registration, marketing lists (results yielded by campaign). Review approach and effort of marketing depending upon Hits and Registration • Multitasking with adherence to delivery in time with desired level of quality. Marketing the following products online: • www.V-empower.com : Corporate website, catering to web development projects • www.EzCampaigns.com : Online Campaigns website for Politicians • www.StateDemocracy.com : A pro-democracy website for US • www.IndiaDemocracy.com : A pro-democracy website for India • www.EZquestionnaire.com : An online survey tool • www.WebLobbying.com : An online lobbying tool • www.EZlistmailer.com : A web based electronic bulk mailing application • www.AskDemocrats.com : An unbiased platform for all Democrat leaders of US.
- V-Empower Inc.Product Development Manager, 2006 - 2009• Responsibilities included conceptualization, creating product roadmap, market research, idea generation, requirement analysis, customer interaction and product release scoping and management. • Co-ordination of Product Management activities in R&D. Synchronization and enabling global Product Marketing. Best practice implementation in product management processes in R&D. Enable synchronized execution between Product development teams responsible for different sub products which make up a primary Product. • Responsible for preparing the Product Plan, Product specification. • Responsible for authorizing Product Plan and monitoring the product Life in the market. • Search Engine Optimization of all the products and Online Marketing of the same & Content Moderation and Social Media Optimization • Establishing product management related activities towards the development center in India • Projecting product management capabilities of V-empower India in investor due diligence exercise • Critical customer interactions in key customer deals for V-empower • Marketing of the product in International Market through effective Online Marketing strategies • Onsite experience of working for www.Votenet.com (Washington DC) o Develop Votenet Solutions Inc.’s product for the client www.Yahoo.com for 2008 US presidential election www.declareyourself.com - Declare Yourself is a campaign initiated during the 2004 United States presidential elections to encourage young people to register to vote. Responsible for the Voter Registration Application and data research for all 50 states of USA. • Conceptualized & develop and market the following products: o www.V-Empower.com – Web-development / redesigning o www.V-Empower.com – Search Engine Optimization for all Clients o www.StateDemocracy.org o www.IndiaDemocracy.org – Content Moderation o www.LobbyDelegates.com o www.Golfflyover.com o www.EZquestionnaire.com o www.EZlistmailer.com o www.EZcampaigns.com o www.WebLobbying.com o www.JantaRaj.com – Content Moderation o www.CrimeBlotter.com • Critical interactions with industry analysts for V-empower • Building and managing the entire V-empower products from scratch • Conceptualizing new products and services and ably translate the understanding of client needs and industry trends into business propositions that include market demand, cost and profitability metrics • Research and data compilation tasks for www.GolfFlyover.com
- Engage BrandsManager Technology, 2009 - 2010• Managing the Content Moderation, Social Media Optimization and Community Development and Management teams. • Responsible for Client Communication. • Responsible for online strategies which have grown dedicated audience by 300%, and Web traffic by 20%. • Manage content development efforts, moderation and promotion strategies for Engage Brand’s social media and networking (Facebook, Twitter and blogs sites) programs which have grown exponentially over the past year. • Develop creative strategy for online advertising and email content responsible for generating revenue. • Manage search engine marketing (SEM) including keyword development, ad campaigns, and cross-linking. • Work closely with Web analytics team to determine best online advertising strategy for the organization. • Develop complete Online Strategy for Various clients as well as in-house products • Mange teams to perform Content Moderation, Social Media Optimization, Blog Development and Community Management for Clients: o www.EngageVoter.com o www.EngageIndia.com o http://www.si.edu/ o http://homespun.si.edu o http://112608.com o www.usinpac.com o www.SanjayPuri.com
- Trained Project Management Professional
- Professional Product Developer passionate about process improvements and producing rapid and user friendly products
- Expert in leading the development and implementation of emerging technologies to increase productivity while streamlining efficiency.
- Exceptional documentation, presentation, staff development, training, and leadership skills. Authored numerous plans, documents, procedures, standards, policies, guidelines, overviews, assessments, presentations, reports, and templates.
- Ability to work effectively with Information Technology professionals.
- Good understanding of and hands-on experience with the product development life cycle.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to gather information from a diverse set of resources (field sales force input, service organization input, market research, competitive research, etc.) and synthesize it to support product and business recommendations.
- Ability to think in terms of the client experience and be able to articulate vision and specific requirements from the client's perspective.
- Excellent communication, problem solving & good organization skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter, innovative and challenge oriented.
- Work effectively as an individual & as a team. Function well in fast paced environment, quick learner and enjoy new challenges.
- Ability to drive the development of business requirements for enhancements to existing offerings and new products.
- Willing to take on extra responsibilities to get work done.
- Strong people management skills including the ability to motivate and develop staff and build a high-performing team. Currently handling three teams – Software Engineering Process Group (SEPG), Search Engine Optimization, PPC and content seeding, Online Marketing Research and Product Development, comprising of 30 members from online marketing, online research, customer care, content development and web development.
- School of Management Studies - HCU2001
- College of Agriculture - OUAT - BBSR
- Mohanpura Sen Sec School - Port Blair
- Model Sen Sec School - Port Blair
- RBV - Port Blair
3 Google+ Tools That Take Your Marketing to a New Level
Grow your presence on Google+ with Friends+Me, Do Share and Steady Demand. These are great tools to share more effectively, audit and analyz
Adithi Rao - Author Profile, Biography | BookChums
Adithi Rao studied at Smith College, USA, and procured a degree in Theatre, and came back to India when she got a chance to work as an assis
Tish Cohen - Author Profile, Biography | BookChums
Tish Cohen is the author of very talked about novels like Town House, a finalist for the Commonwealth Writers’ Prize Best First Book Award
Download Free eBook -Amrapali by Anurag Anand | BookChums
An enchanting saga buried within the sands of time
Download Free eBook -The Time Machine by H. G. Wells | BookChums
The Time Machine is a science fiction novella by H. G. Wells, published in 1895 for the first time and later adapted into at least two featu
Download Free eBook -Critical Thinking: A Concise Guide, 3rd Edition by ...
Critical Thinking: A Concise Guide is a much-needed guide to argument analysis and a clear introduction to thinking clearly and rationally f
Richard Ford - Author Profile, Biography | BookChums
Richard Ford (born February 16, 1944) is a Pulitzer Prize-winning American novelist and short story writer. His best-known works are the nov
Download Free eBook -Prey by the Ganges by Hemant Kumar | BookChums
1948... Midnight in a cold soggy forest across the Ganges in the heart of eastern India. Young bone-setter Shambhu is lying face down in
Download Free eBook -Indo-US Education Conclave 2011 by AUSIB | BookChums
Indo-US Education Conclave 2011, is a first-of-its-kind global educational event to be held in India. The Alliance for US India Business (AU
Anurag Mathur - Author Profile, Biography | BookChums
Anurag Mathur is an Indian writer and journalist known primarily for his fiction The Inscrutable Americans. Anurag Mathur completed his sc
Download Free eBook -Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov | BookChums
Why Men Love Bitches From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship
BookChums.com is a community site for book lovers. Our aim is “to connect booklovers across India”. As a first step to achieving that aim, we have started www.bookchums.com. This site provides a platform for book lovers to create and participate in book clubs online. The website focuses on the requirements of people passionate about books and engages them in the world of books through features like book reviews, blogs, forums, book trades and club events.