Feeling bombarded and frustrated by a seemingly endless list of weight loss strategies? You're not alone. In this blog, Marc David lays out 4 weight loss strategies that he thinks are solid gold, and 4 that we'd be better off abandoning. Please take a look - we'd love to hear what you think.
Many people think of food as merely a bunch of nutrients that you eat or something that simply exists to fuel your body. Those who have eating concerns or challenges tend to look at food as a problem, as the enemy, or as something we have to overcome because it’s so powerful and makes us lose control. Well, it’s time to see food in a new way. In this great video from #IPEtv, Emily Rosen, Director of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, shares how food is a doorway. Our challenges with food presents for us an amazing opportunity to make some discoveries about ourselves that can forever change who we are. We think this video will help you make some fascinating connections and discoveries! In the comments below, please let us know: How has food been a doorway in your life? And where has that doorway led you to?
So may of us use food as a substitute for love these days. Yet, food truly is love. The connection between food and love gets intertwined right from the beginning of life. We cannot escape the reality that eating is a gift, a pleasure, it’s nourishment, it’s life, and when we are provided with food, it’s a beautiful affirmation of love. Check out this powerful video from #IPEtv, where Marc David, Founder of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating shares some great insights around food and love. In the comments below, please let us know: What are the ways that “food as love” has been a positive and nourishing experience for you?
Facts are important. But like anything else in life, too much is too much. If you’re suffering from a “high fact diet,” then it may be time to let go a bit and breathe. Follow the link below to find out more in Marc David's blog.
IPE focuses on the fields of Mind Body Nutrition & Dynamic Eating Psychology. With its unique and revolutionary educational approach, the Institute is the only school of its kind that teaches students how to effectively work with the most common eating challenges of our times. Our graduates come away empowered around their own relationship with food and body, skilled in facilitating others, and confident to bring this knowledge out into the world. Learn more at: http://psychologyofeating.com/nutritionist-certification/
Some Details About IPE's Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training
Our Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training is a powerful, information rich, 250 hour program that certifies you as an Eating Psychology Coach and provides an unprecedented professional training that will leave you with a strong skill-set and the confidence to work with the most commonly seen eating concerns – weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, digestion, fatigue, immunity, mood and much more. We now offer this training in a distance learning format that you can take from anywhere in the world. The training spans over 7 months, October until May.
Download our comprehensive school catalog here:
Key highlights of the Training:
- Convenient distance learning format
- A powerful blend of videos, audio, voice-over slide shows, handouts, and notes.
- Maps, tools, skills, and protocols that will help you navigate the challenge of eating issues
- A unique combination of nutritional science and psychology
- Enjoy a style of teaching that's inspiring, grounded, and results oriented
- Grow a new career - Become a Certified Eating Psychology Coach
- Learn to help others by transforming your own relationship with food
- Develop confidence to work with clients
- Create a community of support with fellow students
- Be part of a new movement in Health and Transformation
- Enjoy a Training and Career that fits your lifestyle - that you can launch anywhere in the world
Some exciting additional features include:
- Live teleclasses each month with Marc David or a guest faculty.
- Free admission to a special live event in May 2014 - The Future of Healing
- A Bonus Nutrition Module designed by Hawthorn University
- A Bonus Business Coaching Module to help you launch your practice
If you haven't had a chance to check out our free information packed video series called The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough you can sign up for it below. It’s a great way to get a better sense of the work we do here at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. http://psychologyofeating.com/free-video-gift/
We are now accepting admission to the training in 2013. Early enrollment is open, and admission is by application only. If you are interested, please go here: http://psychologyofeating.com/nutritionist-certification/