- Hamilton Commerce LtdPresident, 2014 - presentAs President of Hamilton Commerce Realtors Priyanshu uses his experience to represent tenants and landlords in evaluating facilities and real property decisions in leasing and purchasing. Hamilton Commerce clients include tenants, landlords and investors. Responsibilities include: ►Understand client needs and provide appropriate commercial real estate plans ►Show properties after thorough research and examination ►Prepare collaborating and specific documentation ►Identify new commercial sites opportunities ►Monitor and control relevant real estate transactions ►Maintain liaison with other brokers ►Develop marketing strategies in order to increase listing of commercial properties ►Meet clients and arrange for a trip to the site ►Stay in touch with the market trends and identify new investment opportunities in commercial sites ►Coordinate with banks for financing commercial projects ►Negotiate on terms and conditions with clients ►Schedule personnel interviews, provide trainings, and motivate new joiners Scope of Services Includes: ✓ Understanding Owners Objectives and Maximize Asset Value ✓ Consultative Brokerage and Lease/Sale Negotiations ✓ Market Research and Expansive Industry Knowledge ✓ Tenant/Landlord Representation ✓ Investment and Portfolio Management Services ✓ Commercial Property Acquisition/Disposition ✓ Re-Development and Development Services ✓ Valuation and Broker Opinions of Value ✓ Site Section Services ✓ Property and Project Management ✓ Land Acquisition ✓ 1031 Exchanges
- Prudential Commercial Real EstateLicensed Commercial Real Estate Agent (REALTOR), 2014 - 2014Each commercial real estate transaction has its own unique set of circumstances and opportunities. As your trusted advisor and as a Prudential Commercial Real Estate agent I seek opportunities to create value and help develop customized real estate solutions for office tenants, developers, investors, and owners of office properties. Most importantly, with over 2 decades of business savvy and experience I can add real value in setting your strategy to meet project objectives. Prudential Commercial Real Estate offers local market knowledge, insight and “Real” on-the-ground expertise. Our unique structure enables clients to leverage our local expertise and international relationships to access the best opportunities. Our proprietary technology platform supports clients with access and information to powerful commercial real estate tools, one of many reasons clients that choose Prudential Commercial Real Estate services stay valued clients. When marketing properties, our exclusive technology provides an efficient channel to reach buyers and tenants, maximizing property exposure while maximizing internet exposure through multiple commercial property search engines. Scope of Services Includes: ✓ Understanding Owners Objectives and Maximize Asset Value ✓ Consultative Brokerage and Lease/Sale Negotiations ✓ Market Research and Expansive Industry Knowledge ✓ Tenant/Landlord Representation ✓ Investment and Portfolio Management Services ✓ Commercial Property Acquisition/Disposition ✓ Re-Development and Development Services ✓ Valuation and Broker Opinions of Value ✓ Site Section Services ✓ Property and Project Management ✓ Land Acquisition ✓ 1031 Exchanges
- Cutler Real EstateRealtor, 2013 - 2014Specializing in Multifamily, Residential and Distressed Real Estate Sales, Corporate Real Estate Operations, Multifamily, Single Family & Commercial Property Leasing and Management.
- Columbus Park ApartmentsDirector, 2013 - 2013
- Morris and Reynolds InsuranceManager, Information Technology, 2011 - 2012
- University of MiamiAdmissions Coordinator, 2002 - 2011
- Island International, IncVice President, 1999 - 2002
- PACTOffice Manager, 1998 - 1999
- Gurjari SpecialitiesPresident, 1985 - 1998
An accomplished real estate executive. A trailblazer with over two decades of continuous progression and achivement. His education and experience has given him a solid foundation for real estate. He has been able to quickly master the financial side of real estate sales, as well as the computer skills today's agent must have.
Priyanshu has advanced training in social media marketing from the University of San Francisco and schooling in Marketing and Sales Management from Bombay University.
Service Areas and Specialties
Specializing in Multifamily, Residential and Distressed Real Estate Sales, Corporate Real Estate Operations, Multifamily, Single Family & Commercial Property Leasing and Management. in the Central Ohio area, as well as outlying regions.
When you're seeking an agent in Central Ohio who will put your goals first, call Pri.
- University of San FranciscoSocial Media Marketing, 2011
- University of MiamiHuman Resources, 2006
- University of MumbaiBusiness Administration, 1982
- Bombay College of JournalismJournalism, 1984
- University of BombayMarketing and Sales Management, 1982
- G.D.Somani MemorialHigh School, 1979
- Don BoscoHigh School
- Hondros CollegeReal Estate, 2013 - 2013
Why should a business owner use a Commercial Tenant Rep?
Why should a business owner use a Commercial Tenant Representation Broker to help them locate & negotiate commercial space?
Understand The Curse: Restaurant Locations – Global Ohio
Certain restaurant locations are “cursed,” and that simply leasing one of these properties is instant business suicide.
Finding a commercial space that you can afford – Global Ohio
Think carefully about what you can afford. Renting commercial space can be a big financial investment.
Is your current location profitable–generating positive cash flow...
Is your current location profitable--generating positive cash flow for you? What are the factors to consider when choosing a business locati
Are the businesses around you complementary or competing?
Choosing a business location is one of the most important decisions you will make. Call Pri- 614-450-2510 Central Ohio's number 1 tenant rep
Lincoln's Gettysburg Addresses - Google Cultural Institute
"The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here”
Mortgage, Housing and Home Loan Guide for Seniors | MortgageLoan.com
A guide to housing and mortgages for seniors. Find information regarding financial help and assistance for seniors.
Home Buying: Can I buy a house with a 600 credit score? - Trulia Voices
can i buy a house with a 600 credit score? Find answers to this and many other questions on Trulia Voices, a community for you to find and s