Hi all! I wanted to ask if anyone's had any special success using LinkedIn Company Pages for small businesses, and if so, what techniques you used. Thanks!
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- - thanks very much for your input, and for taking the time to check out our website. Much appreciated. We belong to several area chambers and are doing the speaking engagement run pretty heavily - in fact, we are even under contract from a local economic development organization to present marketing seminars across 6 counties to small businesses - as well as in-person networking with collateral.
I like the online business listings idea a great deal -- that's good stuff! Thanks again.Sep 30, 2014
- what exactly is it that you are trying to do? What do you want your result to be with your company page? If you want to generate leads off linkedin i would recommend finding groups in your niche and target specific decision makers and research your competitors employees skills sets. But this is just me speculating, if you can narrow down your question i believe you will get a better answer instead of something generic. Linkedin is amazing tool to target key specific targets once you now what you are looking for. Let me know if there is anything else i can help you with. : )Oct 14, 2014
- Andrij “Andrew” HarasewychOwner+2Ah, this is a good post for you to sink your teeth intoThanks! (if we see enough of you, we'll have to make you our linkedin mod!)Oct 14, 2014
- thanks for your response. It is my understanding that company pages cannot join groups -- only individuals can. Is that inaccurate?Oct 15, 2014
- , that is correct. Company pages can not join groups. However, You can join groups individually, and whoever you are, you are a representative of a your company. But how are you prospecting on Linkedin? What are you trying to achieve with your company page? : )Oct 16, 2014
- - What individuals can do on LinkedIn and the value of that is pretty clear to me, thanks -- representatives of my company do quite of bit of interacting there, in groups and with clients and prospects.
My question was specifically about company pages. I began this thread with the opinion that the functionality of company pages is extremely limited on LI compared to almost every other platform, and I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Nothing anyone has said so far has convinced me otherwise, although I would have been delighted to be wrong! It'll be interesting to see how LI evolves in the future.Oct 16, 2014
Add a comment...