Is YouTube and Video only for big brands?
How do I tell my story with video?
Videos stand out on social media, giving customers a quick overview of a product without overwhelming them with text. In less than thirty seconds, a customer can get the information he needs about a business through a short, visually-appealing video.
Thanks to developments in tech tools, it’s easier than ever to create a fun video at little to no cost. Businesses can use their own smartphone cameras or sign up for a service that creates animated explainer videos.
#video #videomarketing #socialmedia
I'm the founder of Prepare1 a Social Media Marketing company.
I'm the author of three e-books, Facebook Pages Made Easy, Facebook for Business Made Easy, and Wordpress Blog Setup Made Easy. I'm a speaker, strategist, trainer and coach.
During my sales and marketing career, I've worked for Xerox, Weyerhaeuser, and ran a National division for Wells Fargo with sales of 1 Billion +. While at Wells Fargo I was appointed to the Presidents Leadership Committee of 16. Our committee developed "The Next Stage" which you see today with their branding of the stage coach in print and commercials. I also served on the Marketing Committee and Strategy Committee for Wells Fargo.
I conduct a series of workshops for Businesses, Non-profits and Chambers of Commerce.
- Google+ for Business Made Easy
- Facebook for Business Made Easy
- Twitter for Business Made Easy
- Pinterest for Business Made Easy
- YouTube for Business Made Easy
- Blogging for Business Made Easy
- Social Media Marketing for Realtors Made Easy
- Social Media Marketing for Non-Profits Made Easy
- Social Media Marketing for Sales Made Easy
I mainly post about Social Media, Strategies, and Photography. I served 2 years as President of the Memphis Camera Club and learned early on how important images were to Social Media.
For speaking or consulting contact me here.
- Board of Directors Theatre Memphis
- "SCORE" Counselors to American Small Business
- Memphis Camera Club
- Founder of three non-profit associations while in Texas
Some circles I might fit well into are:
- Social Media
Learn more at my About Page