Looking forward to all of your lovely shiny new pins! http://www.pinterest.com/tamingtwins
- AvanadeUX Lead, 2012 - present
- Keane IncUser Experience Architect, User Experience Architect, Human Factors Specialist, Designer, 2006 - 2012
- Human Factors InternationalHuman Factors Engineer, 2004 - 2006
- IGNOUSenior Design Consultant, 2003 - 2004
- IIT DelhiResearch Associate, 2002 - 2003
If we are not designing to solve a problem, we are doing disservice to our design community.
A passionate designer, thinker, and blogger; participating in the creation of next generation user-interfaces. I live design, eat design, and sleep design. Anything that has to do with creativity and novelty is my cup of tea.
I derive my inspiration from design and environment around me. As a voracious reader, I consume huge amount of textual material from blogs, magazines, newspapers, and books.
Things that I am highly interested in:
- Technology: Nobody cares about technology until it adds value to people's life.
- Design: How do we delight the user by creating immersive products and experiences.
- Culture/Context: Human beings are unique. They create a world that is mystique, bizarre and unique. We cannot solve problems unless we know who we are solving it for, where they live, and how they think.
On personal front:
- I am learning guitar. The pace is slow; though, it is always around me.
- I love clicking pictures. Whenever I find an opportunity, I do not miss it.
- Movie making is a powerful art form. It provides emotional, artistic and creative gratification. I work with a small group of my friends to shoot a short movies in my free time. See it for real: LaGuardia Bound | XD Chicago
- My sketchbook is the place where reality turns into abstract art forms. Lately, I have started experimenting doodling on my iPad using Sketchbook Pro.
- IIT DelhiIndustrial Design, 2001 - 2003
- IET KanpurChemical Engineering, 1997 - 2001
- K. V. No. 3
- Lady Rose Dayal Memorial School