The DoubleTwist app for windows says network error whenever I try and pair my Google Pixel with it for AirSync. How can I fix this?
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- Henry KwanModeratorHello,
Are both the device and the PC on the same network?
Have you tried rebooting both the device and PC?
If after a reboot, the same error is occurring, please send us a log file from your Pixel.
1. Reproduce the error.
2. Then immediately go into doubleTwist Settings.
3. Scroll down to select "Send Log Files" and tap "OK".
4. Enter "DT Issue 20170420b" in the description text and tap "Send Logs" to email the logs to us.
- Yes both are on the same network. Whenever I enter the AirSync code it says "There's a network problem, please verify your wifi connection...". Any fix to this? I've also sent the log files with the name as mentioned by you.34w
- I'm suddenly (the last couple of days since the most recent update) am having the same problem; except I have an S7 Edge.34w
- I'm having this issue after the most recent update too.34w
- Henry KwanModeratorHelloand ,
Thanks for the additional information.
We received the logs from Pratik so I've asked the QA/Dev team to investigate further.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Add a comment...