Profile cover photo
Profile photo
PotDrum
17 followers -
Speak Out Speak Loud
Speak Out Speak Loud

17 followers
About
Posts

Post has attachment

Post has shared content
Pakistan is one of the 164 signatories of Dakar Education for All (EFA). The signatory clearly identifies and states “Life Skills” as a basic learning need for all young people. However, the Government of Pakistan is yet to implement this document in letter and spirit.

#SexEducation   #PotDrum   #CitizenJournalism   #SpeakOutSpeakLoud  

Post has shared content
Pakistan is one of the 164 signatories of Dakar Education for All (EFA). The signatory clearly identifies and states “Life Skills” as a basic learning need for all young people. However, the Government of Pakistan is yet to implement this document in letter and spirit.

#SexEducation   #PotDrum   #CitizenJournalism   #SpeakOutSpeakLoud  

Post has shared content
Pakistan is one of the 164 signatories of Dakar Education for All (EFA). The signatory clearly identifies and states “Life Skills” as a basic learning need for all young people. However, the Government of Pakistan is yet to implement this document in letter and spirit.

#SexEducation   #PotDrum   #CitizenJournalism   #SpeakOutSpeakLoud  

Post has attachment
Pakistan is one of the 164 signatories of Dakar Education for All (EFA). The signatory clearly identifies and states “Life Skills” as a basic learning need for all young people. However, the Government of Pakistan is yet to implement this document in letter and spirit.

#SexEducation   #PotDrum   #CitizenJournalism   #SpeakOutSpeakLoud  
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
In Karachi? Looking to go Crabbing? ​Need contact details to set up a SEAFOOD FRENZY evening? Look no further click on the news!

#Crabbing   #KarachiLife   #PotDrum   #CitizenJournalism   #SpeakOutSpeakLoud  
Add a comment...

Post has attachment

Each year the award is presented to scholars and musician for their extraordinary services. This year’s award has given encouragement to Marifat Band’s efforts in promoting peace, tolerance and interfaith harmony through introducing and fostering Sufi music among the youth.

#SufiMusic   #Cairo   #TakrimAward   #PotDrum   #CitizenJournalism   #SpeakOutSpeakLoud  
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Along with the groundbreaking scientist Mavalvala, Imran has contributed equally to uplift the image of Pakistan globally.

#ImranKhan   #LIGO   #GravitationalWaves   #PotDrum   #CitizenJournalism   #SpeakOutSpeakLoud  
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
This has made little or absolutely no impact on the poverty-stricken community where millions are without clean water, electricity and gas supplies. According to a report at least 44 percent households are not connect to the national grid in Pakistan and the rest of 56 percent homes face regular power outages.

#Democracy   #PotDrum   #CitizenJournalism   #SpeakOutSpeakLoud  
Add a comment...
Wait while more posts are being loaded