An issue of the Tundra Times Magazine.
One Chocolate polar bear handcrafted by the artisans of La Chatelaine.
Choose between milk, dark and white chocolate. Chocolate does not contain palm oil.
2016 mini-calendar with photos by world-renowned photographer Bela Baliko.
A soft and cuddly Aurora Polar Bear.
10 Caramels from Béquet Confections.
All caramels are Kosher certified and certified Gluten-Free.
Adoption certificate reads: "Polar Bears International certifies that (RECIPIENT NAME) has symbolically adopted a polar bear..."
Polar Bears International is the only conservation organization whose sole passion and focus is on polar bears. We’re known for our cutting-edge science, inspired use of media, and relentless drive to ensure polar bears remain a part of the Arctic forever.Vision
We envision the long-term survival of polar bears and the unique part of the world they call home. We see this iconic species roaming the sea ice for generations to come.Mission
Our mission is to conserve polar bears and the sea ice they depend on. Through media, science, and advocacy, we work to inspire people to care about the Arctic, the threats to its future, and the connection between this remote region and our global climate.Strategic Objectives
- Serve as the global resource for information regarding polar bears and their habitat.
- Be the leading voice on climate warming impacts to polar bears and their Arctic home while actively seeking solutions through education, advocacy, and action.
- Conduct, support, and share scientific research that informs polar bear conservation.
- Educate an international audience about polar bear conservation and provide mentorship for the actions that will help ensure their survival.
- Pro-actively and effectively communicate science-based information on polar bears and their conservation.
- Maintain transparency in fiscal management and sound business policies and practices.
- Follow best environmental practices as an organization, including minimizing our greenhouse gas footprint.
Explore our website to learn about what we’re doing to help sustain a future for polar bears across the Arctic.
And, please, if you like our work, consider donating to support our efforts.