Therefore, SEO is only half the story as it doesn't create demand. Must-read: Youtility by .
- Group A (Belisol/KwadrO)Online Marketeer, 2015 - present
- Reprise Media BelgiumDirector of Search, 2010 - 2014
- VizibelSearch Marketeer & Founder, 2005 - 2010
- iProspect BelgiumSenior Search Marketing Consultant, 2002 - 2005
- PricewaterhouseCoopersSoftware Engineer, 2000 - 2002
- Harvey Nash GroupAnalyst-Programmer, 1997 - 1999
Pieter Goyens is passionate about search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (SEA). He has been active full-time in the search arena since 2000.
At present, Pieter Goyens works as an Online Marketeer at Group A in Hasselt.
Prior to joining Group A in January 2015, Pieter headed the search team of Reprise Media in Brussels, Belgium. Reprise Media, a subsidiary of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG), is a full search marketing agency focusing on performance and engagement.
In 2005, Pieter founded his own Antwerp-based search company, Vizibel. Previously, he also worked as a search marketeer for iProspect Belgium.
In 1997, Pieter graduated from the Provinciale Hogeschool Limburg (PHL) of Hasselt with a bachelor's degree in Applied Information Technology, and started his digital career programming and developing web sites.
Pieter Goyens is both a certified Google AdWords professional with specialization in Search Advertising and Display Advertising, and a certified Google Analytics individual.
- Provinciale Hogeschool Limburg, Hasselt, BelgiumBachelor in Applied Information Technology, 1994 - 1997