The Content Management Interoperability Services API is an industry standard API that is the foundation of Alfresco's public API. Every Alfresco developer and administrator should understand how to use CMIS to do basic content manipulation and search inside of Alfresco. In this episode, Martin will provide an introduction to CMIS, explain how to leverage CMIS to work with an Alfresco repository, a discuss the evolution of CMIS within Alfresco. More information can be found in his book "Alfresco CMIS" from Packt.
Registering for the event here will give you a reminder email. If you leave a question on this page, we will address it during the session. Or you can contact us at email@example.com. Otherwise, ask your questions on #Alfresco during the live session. The event web site will include the YouTube video and an embedded webchat for our IRC channel so that you can participate in the discussion.
- SourcesenseTechnology Master of Enterprise Information Management, 2015 - presentEnterprise Information Architect focused on building Enterprise Information Management (EIM) projects based on Open Source technologies such as: Alfresco, Activiti, Crafter, Ephesoft, LifeRay and Red Hat/JBoss.
- SourcesenseOpen Source Product Specialist, 2008 - 2015
- EtnoteamJ2EE Software Engineer, 2004 - 2008
My name is Piergiorgio Lucidi and welcome to my website!
I'm an Open Source enthusiast grown up playing videogames and programming with Commodore 64 and AMIGA computers. Later I started to approach to the PC DOS and Windows and finally to Linux.
I work every day integrating and extending ECM and WCM applications as the Technology Master of Enterprise Information Management at Sourcesense. For this same role I'm also a Certified Alfresco Trainer, Recognized Alfresco Developer, Alfresco Certified Engineer and Alfresco Certified Administrator.
My experience in programming and development was built thanks to the Open Source communities that helped me a lot, that's why I decided to contribute in some Open Source projects in the JBoss Community for portals and then in the Apache Software Foundation.
I'm also a musician, I started to play guitar at the age of sixteen with passion after a lot of listening Jazz and Blues music, now I'm one of the co-founder of the Jazz/Fusion band LOB Tech Tones.
I work at Sourcesense with the following roles:
- Technology Master of Enterprise Information Management
- Open Source ECM Specialist / Architect
- Mentor of the ECM Team
- Certified Alfresco Trainer
- Alfresco Recognized Developer
- Alfresco Certified Engineer (License XDAC59)
- Alfresco Certified Administrator (License Z4NRWX)
- Adobe CQ5 Certified Developer
- Crafter Developer
I work on content management and system integration applications. I work mainly on Alfresco ECM and JBoss Portal for portal solutions.
I also contribute at these company with the following roles:
- AIIM Professional Member
- Committer at The Apache Software Foundation:
- Project Leader at JBoss for the following projects:
- Committer at JBoss for projects dedicated to JBoss Portal:
- Author, Technical Reviewer and Affiliate Partner at Packt Publishing
- Editor at HTML.it for oneOpenSource commercial italian blog
I'm an open source enthusiast, Creative Commons Supporter, and I'm trying to expand open culture joining barcamps and open events.
- University of Rome La SapienzaComputer Engineering, 1998 - 2005
Index of /repositories/alfresco-docs/alfresco-sdk-aggregator/latest
Name, Last Modified, Size, Description. Parent Directory · archetypes/, Sat Aug 23 01:37:11 BST 2014. css/, Tue Sep 09 06:50:01 BST 2014. im
Integrating Alfresco with Portals | Alfresco Summit 2013 - Barcelona &am...
Agenda · Barcelona Sessions · Boston Sessions · Speakers · Sponsors · Barcelona Sponsors · Boston Sponsors · Pricing · Training · Venue & Tr
Super Size Your Search | Alfresco Summit 2013 - Barcelona & Boston
As organisations store more and more information in their Alfresco content hubs, search and discovery of content becomes important. Alfresco
Instant Apache Maven Starter [Instant] | Packt Publishing
Maurizio Turatti is a software integration architect and an SOA expert with more than 16 years of professional experience. He has worked all
Index of /nexus/content/repositories/alfresco-docs/alfresco-lifecycle-ag...
Index of /nexus/content/repositories/alfresco-docs/alfresco-lifecycle-aggregator/latest/archetypes/alfresco-amp-archetype/. Name, Last Modif