- Catalyst for GrowthCareer Coach, 2005 - present
- Moore College of Art & DesignDirector, The Locks Career Center for Women in the Arts, 2000 - 2005
- Teamworks Career ServiceCareer Consultant, 1991 - 2000
I'm a career coach who's helped hundreds of people choose and develop deeply satisfying careers.
As a personal coach, I help clients build a bridge between their wildest dreams and their current situation, keep them focused on their goals and help them persist and not settle for second best.
As a career consultant, I help them get crystal clear about what they want in a career and find the spot where they can flourish. I help them with job search skills and strategies, business marketing plans, negotiations, and all of the other practical concerns needed to make a successful transition.
I also write and speak about career and personal development. Currently I’m the ‘Boomer Job Search Expert’ for Job-Hunt.org (http://Job-Hunt.org).
As a speaker, my focus is on how to create work with meaning within the opportunities and constraints of today’s world. I’ve presented to audiences ranging from chambers of commerce, to leadership institutes, to the Association of Psychological Type. I’ve also been interviewed in national newspapers, on radio and television.
In the past I served as director of Career Services at Moore College, and began my work in career management at Right Associates. My coach training includes certification through the Coach Training Institute and completion of programs in Co-Active Leadership and Somatic Coaching. I am qualified in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator.
I’ve served on the United States board of the Association of Career Professionals International as well as the boards of the ACP’s Philadelphia chapter and Business Women’s Network.
- The Coaches Training InstituteCoactive Leadership, 2006 - 2006
- The Coaches Training InstituteCoaching Certification, 2006 - 2006
- The Coaches Training InstituteCoactive Coach Training, 2005 - 2005
- San Francisco State UniversityInterdisciplinary Creative Arts, 1979 - 1980