Tech explained: Here's how the iPhone 6's new, bigger screen will improve user experience http://ow.ly/2NhsLj
11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Well to start off, you'll be able to use it without a magnifying glass...Sep 10, 2014
- Lol no.Sep 10, 2014
- And how do they take advantage of the screen size exactly?Sep 10, 2014
- Arena is paid by apple to post this, lolSep 10, 2014
- Um wow...
That's exactly what Android does.
On both Android and iOS (finally) apps scale to fit the screen they're on. That doesn't just mean everything gets bigger. Elements move around and resize to intelligently take advantage of the space. Android has done this for years, and iOS is finally doing the same.Sep 10, 2014
- Stop talking about the iPhone man!! This is not the only mobile in the world you know..Sep 10, 2014
- for sure.. They are all day talking about the useless iPhone.. EnoughSep 10, 2014