Now it's definitely worth a visit, as we are illuminating the interior of the Notre-Dame with LEDs that will show off the cathedral’s gothic features as never seen before.
Through the perfect integration of lighting in the building, the new LED lights become almost invisible for visitors. 400 luminaires are controlled using a computer system including touch screen for easy control. And we even reducing energy consumption by 80%!
1. Content must be relevant and audience specific - it's about them , not you
2. Wearables, wearables, wearables
3. Lots of portable (and affordable) phone charging gadgets
4. Your data is yours - take ownership and use it all to self-quantify and improve your health/work-life balance/effectiveness etc
5. Use your fans to create content, not just to engage with it
6. Social is dead, the customer is king, but socializable content is still queen
7. Big data is big news and we haven't even started to scratch the surface of what it can do or be used for
8. Everyone still loves cats and music videos, deal with it (and learn from it)
9. Share, collaborate, work with others, and then share some more - true genius comes from scenes, not individuals
10. You can never eat too much BBQ or fried chicken...
+31 20 597 7777
Philips Amstelplein 2 Philips Center P.O. Box 77900 1070 MX Amsterdam The Netherlands
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2012 sales of EUR 24.8 billion and employs approximately 115,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare. News from Philips is located at www.philips.com/newscenter.