In-a-Ass (Ingress addiction Assessment)
1. Do you ingress heavily when you are disappointed, under pressure or have had a quarrel with someone?
2. Can you handle more ingress now than when you first started to ingress?
3. Have you ever been unable to remember part of the previous ingress, even though your friends say you did ingress?
4. When ingressing with other people, do you try to have a few extra ingresses when others won’t know about it?
5. Do you sometimes feel uncomfortable if ingress is not available?
6. Are you more in a hurry to get your first ingress of the day than you used to be?
7. Do you sometimes feel a little guilty about your ingressing?
8. Has a family member or close friend express concern or complained about your ingressing?
9. Have you been having more memory “ingressouts” recently?
10. Do you often want to continue ingressing after your friends say they’ve had enough?
11. Do you usually have a reason for the occasions when you ingress heavily?
12. When you’re not ingressing, do you sometimes regret things you did or said while ingressing?
13. Have you tried switching off ingress, or following different plans to control your ingressing?
14. Have you sometimes failed to keep promises you made to yourself about controlling or cutting down on your ingressing?
15. Have you ever had a DWI (driving while ingressing) or DUI (driving under the influence of ingress) violation, or any other legal problem related to your ingressing?
16. Do you try to avoid family or close friends while you are ingressing?
17. Are you having more financial, work, school, and/or family problems as a result of your ingressing?
18. Has your physician ever advised you to cut down on your ingressing?
19. Do you eat very little or irregularly during the periods when you are ingressing?
20. Do you sometimes have the “shakes” in the morning and find that it helps to have a “little” ingress, tranquilizer or medication of some kind?
21. Have you recently noticed that you can’t ingress as much as you used to?
22. Do you sometimes ingress for several days at a time?
23. After periods of ingressing do you sometimes see or hear things that aren’t there?
24. Have you ever gone to anyone for help about your ingressing?
25. Do you ever feel depressed or anxious before, during or after periods of heavy ingressing?
26. Have any of your blood relatives ever had a problem with ingress?