- EduLiftCo-Founder & CEO, 2011 - presentEduLift combines tried and tested pedagogic methodology with innovative software, web applications and print resources in order to improve the way we learn. In late 2011, LinguaLift - http://lingualift.com/ - opened its doors to language learners around the world, with its innovative interactive textbook, advanced learning applications, and online community of like-minded learners.
- divitaFreelance new media developer and designer, 2001 - 2011
- NihongoUpOwner and Founder, 2009 - 2011Online Japanese textbook and learning community
+372 5757 1881
- Scribble Racer
My clients include Autodesk, IBM, KFC and other multinational companies and my Japanese educational game won the Serious Games Showcase & Challenge award.
- Harvard University2012 - present
- Lycée Français de PraguePhysics & Chemistry, 2002 - 2010
- Private Grundschule der deutsch–tschechischen Verständigung1998 - 2002
- Základní Škola Ústavní1998
Plus - Simple RPN Calculator – Applications Android sur Google Play
A very simple RPN calculator.Reverse polish notation is a way of using a calculator that, after learning it, will make your calculations fas
Customer story: Learning Chinese helped Ming connect with his love and f...
This is the story of Ming Teo from Australia, learning Mandarin Chinese At first, I mostly started to learn Chinese because a friend suggest
Stop hoarding language learning resources and start studying
There is a dizzying array of tools to help you learn a language. This is wonderful but it can also be a pitfall. With so many texts, card se
Sing your way to fluency: Learning languages through music
I can't tell you how many of my Japanese friends learned English through song lyrics. Karaoke isn't just fun but can be serious study as wel
5 must-read Russian authors you probably haven’t heard of (and can read ...
There are countless must-read Russian writers to discover that are available in English translation, this post introduces 5 authors you shou
Soviet textiles: Bringing the revolution to your tablecloth
Taking propaganda to a whole new level, the Soviet State used textiles to literally weave the state into the fabric of Russian life.
Mandarin Chinese LinguaLift coming soon! Get 75% off now
Over one billion people speak Mandarin. Learning Chinese will open doors you never thought possible. It’s a beautiful language, and one that