- Genentech - IMS HealthBioPharmaceuticals Marketing, 2015 - present
- Bristol-Myers SquibbBioPharmaceuticals Marketing, 2011 - 2014
- AstraZenecaBioPharmaceuticals Marketing, 2010 - 2011
- Epsilon - AstraZenecaBioPharmaceuticals Marketing, 2007 - 2010
- Unitrin DirectAuto Insurance Marketing, 2004 - 2007
- XM Satellite RadioConsumer Services Marketing, 2003 - 2004
- ServiceMaster - TruGreen Lawn CareConsumer Services Marketing, 2002 - 2003
- Citigroup - Travelers BankCredit Card Marketing, 1997 - 2002
- AdvantaCredit Card Marketing, 1991 - 1997
With over twenty years of diverse industry experience, I help companies develop and implement powerful multi-channel marketing programs by integrating activity across marketing tactics, customer engagement, and operational coordination. Assignments typically leverage my operational expertise, and with a unique blend of experience, I also provide complementary strategic and analytic support.
While successfully contributing to many internationally recognized brands across dozens of marketing programs, including digital- and database-focused initiatives, I am a passionate, resourceful, and customer-focused marketer who thinks broadly, yet understands the importance of detail, thorough documentation, and team collaboration.
I offer hourly, project-based consulting ranging from 3 to 6 months, or longer depending on your specific project.
To learn more, please contact me directly at 267-808-1993 or Philip.Kaplin@IntegraMarkMarketing.com
Connect on LinkedIn at PhilipKaplin.com
Visit IntegraMark at IntegraMarkMarketing.com
- Drexel University
- University of Pittsburgh
- Chelthenham High School