So I made a few PHP scripts, which can be easily installed on a Raspberry Pi.
I'm not sure how experienced you guys are with git and so on, but this is a simple tutorial (for Raspbian ) :
Open the command line, either via ssh or HDMI, then:
* Install the following packages , if not installed: 'git', 'apache2', 'php5' and 'libapache2-mod-php5'
* Type 'sudo rm /var/www -rf' to clear the server directory
* Type 'git clone https://github.com/phikal/Web-Radio-Panel
* Type 'cd Web-Radio-Panel'
* 'Type 'nano www/php/data.php'
* Edit the value between the apostrophes, in the line that starts with '$passwd'
* Type 'sudo cp www /var/www -R'
* Type 'sudo service apache2 restart'
* Enter the pi's IP into your browser's URL bar
Please tell me if you find bugs or have improvement recommendations, either via GitHub or Google+.
I hope you like it.