Think about this. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way..
2 A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
3 Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
4.. You mean the world to someone.
5. If not for you, someone may not be living.
6. You are special and unique.
7. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you and wait, sooner or later, you will get it or something better.
8. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good can still come from it.
9. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
10. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
11.. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
12 . Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know and you'll both be happy .
13. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.
- Westminster College, MissouriPsychology
- University of Missouri–ColumbiaPsychology
- Western Carolina UniversitySchool Psychology
- University of OregonSchool Psychology
- University of UtahSpecial Education
- Philip Bowser PhotographyVisual Artist/Photographer, presentCreate intriguing images that could cause you to fall in love with them and take them home with you.
- Lewis and Clark Graduate SchoolAdjunct Faculty, 2010 - 2013Instruct school psychology candidates regarding the skills needed for their future employment as school psychologists.
- Various school districtsSchool Psychologist, 1973 - 2008Assist parents, students, and teachers to apply principles from research in the fields of education and psychology to prevent/remediate problems in academic learning, effective social behavior, and mental health. As needed, held special assignments in services to students with severe/profound disabilities, promoting positive youth behavior, and prevention/response to crisis situations.
Oye! Times | Warren Buffett wants all to share this on Facebook | Oye! T...
Warren Buffett wants everyone on Facebook to share this idea, or to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list;
Adieu Newsweek par Eliane Laffont | Le Journal de la Photographie
New York, 1969. Day one. I begin representing the Gamma Photo Agency in the United States. I buy a copy of Time magazine at a kiosk on 72nd