Profile

Cover photo
Phil Viverito
153 followers|206,838 views
AboutPostsCollectionsPhotosReviews

Stream

Phil Viverito

Shared publicly  - 
 
It's the Buffalo Sphinx. What it is is sort of riddle.
1

Phil Viverito

Shared publicly  - 
 
Cake for dessert. 
1

Phil Viverito

Discussion  - 
 
My daughter has some aggression issues. 10 years old, level 4 titan chasing Wolves.

I told her that wouldn't work, but she's got a crap load of ammo and some gumption. 
17
кιттєи (Oryx's Waifu)'s profile photoGarrison Martin's profile photoSynyster Gates (A.K.A Werito Ninja)'s profile photo
18 comments
 
+OCULUS RIFTER Not hard to tell You're a kid.
Add a comment...

Phil Viverito

Discussion  - 
 
They are tweaking guns again. Does Bungie ever tweak armor? 

It seems to me that PvP could use some armor tweaks rather than weapon tweaks. Better, more refined armor would sort of eliminate some of the PvP inherent issues. Some guns should take out 90% of players (We aren't talking head shots, that should take out anyone). There should be some shock and awe when you encounter the other 10%. That doesn't seem to happen at all. I've never said "Gee, my armor saved my butt today." 
1
DeluxeFapper's profile photo
 
In PvP, armor advantages are disabled. 
Add a comment...

Phil Viverito

Shared publicly  - 
 
Spotify Addiction. 
1

Phil Viverito

Discussion  - 
 
The Frenzy or Split Shifter Pro? 
4
Khrispy Mofo's profile photoNoah Reynolds's profile photoDavid Sido's profile photoTodd Allard's profile photo
6 comments
 
I have the frenzy. 
Add a comment...
Have him in circles
153 people
Rick Stump's profile photo
Michael Tumey's profile photo
Winter Eternal's profile photo
Taylor Frank's profile photo
Universe Today's profile photo
Tim Mercado's profile photo
Dean Collins's profile photo
Ernie Gygax's profile photo
Yvon De Gritti's profile photo

Communities

30 communities

Phil Viverito

Shared publicly  - 
 
Off to Kerfuffle Canalside today. Can't wait to see Cake. 
1

Phil Viverito

Discussion  - 
 
A water horse. 
A water horse. This is going to be framed for my wife.
8
Add a comment...

Phil Viverito

Discussion  - 
 
Last year, was the last time I went to Cub Scout summer with my boys. I kind of miss it. 
3
Add a comment...

Phil Viverito

Discussion  - 
 
I overheard the strangest conversation. 

Daughter: Where do I get more clothes? 
Son: Go back to the tower and check the vendors. 
Daughter: Where do the Dregs get their stuff? 
Son: It's a random drop.
Daughter: Oh. 
11
Add a comment...

Phil Viverito

Discussion  - 
 
(This isn't "A Bungie Issue", but it irks me.)

I have this vague suspicion that my internet speed is not as advertized and my opponents are hosing me with fire I don't see. Often, I can't see a difference between being hit in the head vs being hit in the chest. Everything seems like a one shot kill. I can't suck this hard if I tried and I seriously doubt every opponent has the best equipment and mad skillz. 

Is there a recommended speed for connection, other than faster=better? Is there anything I can do on my end to improve this? My ISP seems ok (it has to be, it is my only choice in this area). What can a user do to improve network performance?
1
Gordon McIntosh's profile photoPhil Viverito's profile photo
2 comments
 
Hmm. My internet access sucks. 
Add a comment...

Phil Viverito

Shared publicly  - 
1
Phil's Collections
People
Have him in circles
153 people
Rick Stump's profile photo
Michael Tumey's profile photo
Winter Eternal's profile photo
Taylor Frank's profile photo
Universe Today's profile photo
Tim Mercado's profile photo
Dean Collins's profile photo
Ernie Gygax's profile photo
Yvon De Gritti's profile photo
Communities
30 communities
Basic Information
Gender
Male
Story
Introduction
Phil Viverito is an avid model maker who has worked at Mattel/Fisher Price before returning to school to work on his teacher certification. 

He is currently working with some great people at the Cantalician Center and he can often be found at the Buffalo Science Museum. 
Work
Skills
Many and varied.
The MakeShift lab is an awesome hands on experience. The camps are great!
Public - 11 months ago
reviewed 11 months ago
Camp Schoellkopf is in beautiful Cowlesville, NY. The camp features two lakes - Cornelius and Kellogg. Open year round.
Public - a year ago
reviewed a year ago
3 reviews
Map
Map
Map
The Cheesecake Place has the best Cheesecake in WNY. This is the third year running I have purchased a cake for my wife's B-Day and it was perfect again.
Public - a year ago
reviewed a year ago