I'm a little surprised at how this poll ended up.
42 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 58 previous comments
- Verizon FTW!!Nov 11, 2012
- you joking right? THEY suck worse than Att.Nov 11, 2012
- I was looking forward on getting the nexus 4 but with the announcement of theDNA I'm thinking of getting the DNA with has similar specs and rooting it and flashing stock android! What do you guys think?Nov 11, 2012
- 1. If you don't live in an LTE saturated area its not an issue.
2. I would miss the removable but I never get a so are so that us moot.
3. Quad core vs dual core. Better screen. MIMO radios. Are compelling.
Biggest thing to me is if you think you can live in 16 GB vs 32 GB. If you can I think a phone like the Nexus 4 is more than worth the less than $30 a month for a year to own it. And S3 would be more than twice that.Nov 11, 2012
- No Verizon LTE, No Nexus 4. Its just the way it goes. I have to have Verizon for work reasons.Nov 11, 2012
- As much as I like the Nexus 4, the Galaxy Nexus is the first device that I'm still absolutely happy with after a year. I'll at least wait how it will run with 4.2 and if it will get miracast or not before I decide to upgrade or not.Nov 12, 2012