This is real simple, people: If it's not in AOSP, it's not on the Nexus 4.
18 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- still uses minutes unless you use a 3rd party VOIP app :P .Nov 12, 2012
- Bah.....Nov 12, 2012
- Heh. I knew someone was gonna go there. Thanks for being nice about it. :)Nov 12, 2012
- Went all in on GV about a year ago. Works fine.
edit Link all your #s to it & only give out that one #. Never have to notify anybody if your other numbers change.. It stays the same.Nov 12, 2012
- I forced everyone into submission I guess:) heheNov 12, 2012
- I don't believe any app in the play store allows you to continue using your own number when making/receiving wifi calls. It's basically UMA calling, and a pretty awesome carrier installed non removable app.
But this isn't a shocker, the Nexus s never had it...Nov 12, 2012