I feel like I'm not as impressed with Press as I'm supposed to be. It's good. Pretty good. Maybe really good. But there's something about the design that just doesn't seem tight enough, maybe.
10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 11 previous comments
- I wishwould just fix Reader. I like the app, and the widget is exactly what I want.
Every app that even bothers to include a widget tries to get fancy with it and it ends up glitchy, ugly or both. They also almost never allow for finger-scrolling of articles on the widgets, opting for a Victorian-era up-down arrow system and they usually clash with the rest of the system.
I grew up on OS/2; I still twitch when all my apps don't look and work the same.Dec 20, 2012
- I can get this with currents for the most part.Dec 20, 2012
- I had the same issue as well. I got it to work by deleting my folders/labels. After everything synced I went back in and remade my folders/labels and they synced properly afterwards. Tedious, but it worked.Dec 21, 2012
- I like Reader HD much more. Press isn't efficient enough for RSS powerusers in my opinion.Dec 21, 2012
- thanks for the tip. I have all of my feeds in different folders, so not sure I want to mess with that, but might be worth a shot.Dec 21, 2012
- If they had a free version, I'd give it a try, but they don't, so I'll stick with Reader.Dec 21, 2012