Only in Florida, right?
Happy Birthday little buddy!!!
- Inverness Storage Solutions, LLCChief Technology Officer, 2013 - 2015
- Cleversafe, an IBM CompanyLead Linux Systems Developer, 2015 - present
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques (Linux Journal 9/2013 Issue 233)
- The Lustre Distributed File System (Linux Journal 10/2011 Issue 210)
- Data Deduplication with Linux (Linux Journal 7/2011 Issue 207)
- Managing Storage Volumes with Btrfs (Linux Pro Magazine 3/2011 Issue 124)
- Archiving Data with Snapshots in LVM2 (Linux Journal 1/2011 Issue 201)
- Data Backup Applications (Linux+ 1/2010)
- Linux RAM Disks (Linux+ 4/2009)
- Linux Storage Management (Linux+ 3/2009)
- The Enigmatic Etruscans (2014)
- Identifying the Teresh of the Sea Peoples (2014)
- Identifying an Ancient Battle and Dating the Song of Deborah (2014)
- A Paradise Lost: In Search of Eden (2014)
- Gateway to the Heavens: The Assyrian Account to the Tower of Babel (2014)
- Was There Ever a Trojan War? (2014)
- Did Mycenaean Greeks serve in the Egyptian military of Ramesses? (2014)
- Trojans at the Battle of Qadesh (2014)
- In Search of the Origins of the Philistines – Part 1 (2014)
- In Search of the Origins of the Philistines – Part 2 (2014)
- Homer: From Oral Tradition to Canon (2014)
- The ancient settlement of Akrotiri and the mass exodus of Therans (2014)
- Biblical Origins: An Adopted Legacy (2008)
- An Adopted Legacy: Neo-Assyrian Origin to Hebrew Lore (2007)
- Addendum to Biblical Origins: An Adopted Legacy (2009)
- A Critical Analysis of Genesis 14 (2007)
- The Nephilim: Their Origins and Evolution (2007)
- The Babylonian Orion and Cetus (2007)
Spark vs. Hadoop: Talend 6 Offers Real-Time Big Data Analytics
Apache Spark integration and real-time big data processing headline the new features in Talend 6, the latest release of the open source big
System Status as SMS Text Messages | Linux Journal
If you're paying really close attention, you'll remember that in my last article, I was exploring the rudiments of a script that would accep
Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking | Linux Journal
Containers can be considered the third wave in service provision after physical boxes (the first wave) and virtual machines (the second wave
Biblical Text from 500 A.D. Deciphered from Charred Scroll : DNews
The oldest biblical text after the Dead Sea Scrolls is revealed by virtual unwrapping software. Continue reading →
Building cloud storage with Minio | Opensource.com
One of the founders of GlusterFS, Anand Babu Periasamy, is back with another open source product, Minio, aimed to enable application develop
How to built a fully encrypted file server with ZFS and Linux to avoid d...
Do you know if all the Data on your File Server is OK? Unless you are already using ZFS, Btrfs or ReFS you don’t. If your file server is a c
Two Factor Authentication for ownCloud | Linux.com
This tutorial shows you how to protect ownCloud logins with two factor authentication by using privacyIDEA to manage the second authenticati
ZFS On Linux 0.6.4.2 Brings Linux 4.1 Support, Fixes | Linux.com
ZFS On Linux, a native port of the ZFS file-system to the Linux kernel via out-of-tree modules, was updated last week. . . Read more at Phor
How to Migrate Ext2/Ext3 File Systems to Ext4 on Linux | Linux.com
The Linux file systems Ext2 and Ext3 have now gone outdated. It’s the time to convert the old file systems to the latest one, EXT4. The Ext4
How Early Adopters Are Using Unikernels - With and Without Containers | ...
Xen Project Advisory Board Chairman Lars Kurth discusses early adopters of unikernel technology and why the technology’s future is so bright
SUSE Explains Why the Future of Enterprise Storage is Open Source | Linu...
Ahead of the new Vault storage conference in Boston this week, SUSE's Jason Phippen answered questions about SUSE Enterprise Storage.
Red Hat Unveils Atomic Host Platform for Docker Containers | Open Source...
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Atomic Host has been released as the open source company's main platform for running Linux containers via Docker.