- Raise Your Hand TexasVice President of Marketing, 2013 - presentPublic education advocacy, brand marketing, public relations, and digital strategy.
- Make-A-Wish AmericaDirector of Marketing Communications & Digital Strategy, 2010 - 2013
- darbyDARNITpresident/chief darn officer, 2006 - 2010
- Jenkens & GilchristPR/corporate communications manager, 2001 - 2006
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of AmericaBrand manager, 1998 - 2001
- Robb, DeMenna & PfisterAccount executive, 1996 - 1998
- Arizona Students' AssociationPublic affairs director, 1995 - 1996
- University of ArizonaMedia Arts, 1991 - 1995
- Herndon High School1987 - 1991
The Six Things That Make Stories Go Viral Will Amaze, and Maybe Infuriat...
In scientific research on what makes articles go viral, amusing stories were shared more frequently than less amusing ones.
When journalists trade newsrooms for business storytelling
Journalists are increasingly leaving newsrooms and traditional news organizations and have begun taking their storytelling skills to the bus
5 Ways To Reframe Your Thinking To Be More Like Elon Musk
How do innovative minds like Elon Musk and Steve Jobs come up with their groundbreaking ideas? Here's five ways they think differently.
From one career dream to another | The darbyDARNIT Blog
After 3 1/2 years with Make-A-Wish America – my second tour with the national office – today was my last day. Working for Make-A-Wish the fi
Amazon Now Offering Users Discounted Or Free Digital Versions Of Print B...
Amazon announced a new program today called Kindle MatchBook, which offers digital versions of print books purchased through its online book
Newsjacking, Real-Time Marketing, and the NEW New Rules of Marketing and...
Marketing Strategy: Marketing Podcast - A perennial favorite of marketers and marketing instructors alike, The New Rules of Marketing and PR
Editorially curated site Upworthy sees explosive growth
Finding good content to consume on the Internet can be tedious at times, so it's not difficult to see why a site like Upworthy is currently
Why extroverts fail, introverts flounder and you probably succeed
Spend a day with any leader in any organization, and you’ll quickly discover that the person you’re shadowing, whatever his or her official
Billy Joel Stuns Vanderbilt with Once-In-A-Lifetime Answer to Student's ...
When lifelong Billy Joel fan Michael Pollack stood up to ask his childhood idol a question during the Piano Man's recent Q&A at Vanderbilt U
How To Maintain Motivation When Your Goals Are Epic
Many of us looking in on the tech world see successful entrepreneurs like Arianna Huffington or Aaron Levie and think, how lucky.
The Modern Marketer: Part Artist, Part Scientist [INFOGRAPHIC]
The marketing profession is changing. The Mad Men-style era of marketing, which prized creativity above all, has evolved as technology provi